Best Practices for Purchasing and Supplier Controls in the Medical Device Industry
Best Practices For My Space Apps
Top 10 Best Practices for Crafting an Effective and Reusable Email Template
Best Practices for Building and Growing an Indirect Sales Channel
Best Practices for Identity Management Projects
Best Practices for Securing Privileged Accounts
Best Practices for Creating a Professional Mentoring Program
Best Practices for Video Transit on an MPLS Backbone
Domain Services for Windows: Best Practices for Windows Interoperability
Email Marketing – Best Practices for e-Newsletter
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world s most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Bryan D. Garcia, Vice President, Technology, TALX Corporation, a Business Unit of Equifax - "Less Is More: Developing Deep Partnerships with Your Vendors"
2. Matthew Klyman, Vice President, Information Systems, Pro-Build Holdings Inc. - "Outsourcing to Focus on Customer Service and the Bottom Line"
3. Ray Lowrey, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Cengage Learning - "Managing Outsourcing as a Collaborative Effort"
4. Thomas J. Fontanetta, Senior Vice President, Systems Development, Warrantech Corporation - "To Outsource or Not to Outsource: a Guide to Considerations"
5. Donald J. Moss, Director, Information Systems, Coeur d Alene Mines - "Constant Communication: Critical to Effective Outsourcing"
6. George R. Popson, Senior Director, Information Technology, La Madeleine - "Researching Vendors to Develop Long-Term Partnerships"
7. Greg Baumgardner, Information Technology Director, Stimson Lumber Company - "Outsourcing: Learning as You Grow"
8. Shola Oyewole, Chief Information Officer, United Therapeutics Corporation - "Decision to Outsource: Near and Dear versus Peripheral"
Use coupon below to get discount at eCampus.com!
$3 off textbook orders over $75
$4 off textbook orders over $90
$5 off textbook orders over $100
Copy the coupon code before clicking the button!
A real-world guide to becoming a top-performing equity analystPraise for Best Practices for Equity Research Analysts: "Jim Valentine has taken his decades of experience as a ...
Performance is critical to the success of any web site, and yet today's web applications push browsers to their limits with increasing amounts of rich content and heavy use of Ajax. In this book, ...
If you want to use Adobe Flex to build production-quality Rich Internet Applications for the enterprise, this groundbreaking book shows you exactly what's required. You'll learn efficient ...
Best Practices for International Business Transactions in China provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on key strategies for representing and advising companies entering into international ...
How Fiscally Fit Is Your Company? Just Say Ah! In Stick Out Your Balance Sheet and Cough, Gary Patterson details for the first time the proven methods he has used to successfully treat companies of ...
Examines Cloud Computing infrastructure, service management, committed availability, reliability, measurement tools & best practices, with in-depth focus on risks & returns.
The #1 best-selling Cloud Computing book of all time, revised and updated to keep pace with today's ever-changing developments, possibilities and opportunities. Updates and revisions throughout. ...
Due diligence conducted around technology decisions is complex. Done correctly, it has the power to enable outstanding positive outcomes; done poorly, it can wreak havoc on organizations, corporate ...
The use of technology and teaching techniques derived from technology is currently a bourgeoning topic in higher education. Teachers at all levels and types of institutions want to know how these new ...
Children who have autism require comprehensive educational and treatment services. There are a myriad of approaches currently recommended to practitioners and parents, but little is known about their ...