MarketReportsOnline.com - Mining Monthly Deal Analysis May 2012 M&A and Investment Trends
MarketReportsOnline.com - June 2012 Mining Monthly Deal Analysis M&A and Investment Trends
M&A Integration Best Practices From The Front, What Works and What Doesn’t
Cloud Computing – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Market, Mobile Cloud Computing, M&A, Investments, and Future Forecast, Worldwide
October 2012 Oil and Gas Monthly Deals Analysis M&A and Investment Trends
March 2013 Oil & Gas Monthly Deals M&A Analysis and Investment Trends
INTRAGROUP M&A, MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS' PROTECTION, AND LEGAL ORIGIN
How To Build A M&A Strategy
Online Secure Dataroom M&A
Drivers of M&A in 2013-2016: PI3Ks and BTK Inhibitors - Part I
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world s most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Alfred Browne, Partner, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP "How to Treat the Seller s Outstanding Equity Securities"
2. Dennis J. Doucette, Partner-in-Charge, Luce Forward Hamilton & Scripps LLP "Understanding the Client s Objectives"
3. Imad I. Qasim, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP "Negotiating a Successful M&A: Working Effectively with Both Sides"
4. Jeffrey W. Leonard, Shareholder, Roetzel & Andress Co. LPA "Handling Mid-Sized M&A Transactions"
5. Joseph L. Reece, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP "Practical Tips for Preparing and Negotiating M&A Transactions"
6. Kipp B. Cohen, Partner, Blank Rome LLP "Buyer Tools for Navigating the Acquisition of Middle-Market Private Companies"
7. Keith Larsen, Shareholder, McGrath North "Basic Concepts in Structuring and Negotiating a Successful Transaction"
8. Mark R. Stabile, Director, M&A and Private Equity Group, Cohen & Grigsby PC "Finding the Right Approach"
9. Anthony D. Konkoly, Member, McDonald Hopkins LLC "The Role of Legal Counsel in an M&A Transaction"
10. T. Kurt Miller, Member, Johnston Barton Proctor & Powell LLP "Helping to Create a Win-Win Situation"
11.Keli B. Isaacson, Member, Duane Morris LLP "Building and Executing a Successful M&A Strategy"
Use coupon below to get discount at eCampus.com!
$3 off textbook orders over $75
$4 off textbook orders over $90
$5 off textbook orders over $100
Copy the coupon code before clicking the button!
|Amazon US||Paperback||$179.86 - $180.00|
Strategies for Defending DWI Cases in New York provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on the best practices for mounting a defense against DWI charges in the state of New York. Featuring ...
Dealing With M&a Financing and Risk in a Changing Market: Leading Lawyers on Understanding Client Motivations, Assessing Risk, and Handling Mergers and Acquisit
The most trusted M&A guidebook available--updated for today's extreme-risk world of business.Major financial scandals, geopolitical upheaval, technological advances, rapid globalization . . . ...
Practical tips and real-world advice for thriving professionally in the midst of a major M&A dealAs a follow-up to his highly popular book Intelligent M&A, author Scott ...
Employment Law Client Strategies in Central and South America: Leading Lawyers on Understanding Regional Differences, Addressing Client Compliance Needs, and Re
Founding a Law Firm: Leading Lawyers on Establishing Key Client Relationships, Developing a Strategic Plan, and Assessing Growth Opportunities
Trusts and Estates Legal Strategies: Leading Lawyers on Drafting an Estate Plan, Implementing Clients' Objectives, and Understanding Tax Complications
Family and Business Succession Planning provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on counseling families and closely held businesses during the current volatile economy and estate tax law ...
Winning Legal Strategies for Emerging from Bankruptcy: Leading Lawyers on Establishing Realistic Objectives, Working With Key Players, and Navigating Each Stage
Adapting to Changes in Bankruptcy Law: Leading Lawyers on Understanding Recent Bankruptcy Trends, Analyzing Changing Laws, and Developing Client Strategies