The Restored Book of Tobiya
Top 20 Vendors: Culture Beats Scale. Auriga (Size 300) Ahead Of Google And Infosys In The Black Book Of Outsourcing 2010
The thin book of appreciative inquiry by sue annis organizational change & productivity begins with what’s right
The Vintage Book of Contemporary American Poetry by J.D. McClatchy
steve jobs timeline on personal life THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE BIOGRAPHY OF STEVE JOB review.
Big Blue Book of Bike Repair 2nd Edition
The Book of Zelph
Plagiarism of the devils Secret Society lifted from: The Book Of Mormon
Plagiarism of the devils Secret Society lifted from - the Book of Mormon
Plagiarism of the devils Secret Society - lifted from the Book of Mormon
Betty Crocker Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles, and More combines hearty slow cooker meals, casseroles, one-dish dinners, and other comfort food recipes all into one big compendium. This book collects favorite recipes Betty Crocker readers have come to trust for simple solutions for home-cooked meals and modern twists to comfort food classics. Every recipe delivers on this no-fuss promise, utilizing convenience appliances such as a slow cooker, or only one essential pot or pan, like a casserole dish or skillet, to get dinner on the table quickly and efficiently.
An introductory section includes helpful tips and information on using a slow cooker, cutting down on prep time, and offering clever ideas for make-ahead recipes the whole family will love.
For home cooks who need to get wholesome, delicious meals on the table in a flash-without added fuss-Betty Crocker Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles, and More! is chock-full of satisfying dishes that are sure to become family classics.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Start to finish: 8 hours 15 minutes
3 lb boneless pork country-style ribs
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 medium onion, sliced
1/2 cup apple butter
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1. Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, place ribs. Cover with onion slices. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over ribs and onion.
2. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
3. Remove ribs from cooker; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
4. Pour juices from cooker through strainer into 1-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook about 5 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened. Serve sauce with ribs.
Prep time: 40 minutes
Start to finish: 1 hour 50 minutes
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon shortening
2 to 3 tablespoons cold water
1 1/2 cups sliced peeled apples (2 small)
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 cup toffee bits (from 10-oz bag)
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon coarse white sparkling sugar
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with sides or 15×10×1-inch pan with cooking parchment paper or foil. In medium bowl, mix 1 cup flour and the salt. Using pastry blender (or pulling 2 tables knives through ingredients in opposite directions), cut in shortening until particles are size of small peas. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until all flour is moistened and pastry almost leaves side of bowl (if necessary, 1 to 2 teaspoons more water can be added).
2. Gather pastry into a ball. On lightly floured surface, shape pastry into flattened round. Using rolling pin, roll into 12-inch round, about 1⁄8 inch thick. Place on cookie sheet.
3. In medium bowl, toss apples and 1 tablespoon flour. Mound apple mixture on half of pastry to within 3⁄4 inch of edge. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Fold pastry in half over apple mixture. Fold 1⁄2 inch of sealed edge of pastry over; firmly press tines of fork around edge to seal. Brush top of turnover with egg. Cut 3 slits, 1 inch long, in top to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle top with sugar.
4. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to serving plate. Cool 30 minutes before cutting.
Use coupon below to get discount at eCampus.com!
$3 off textbook orders over $75
$4 off textbook orders over $90
$5 off textbook orders over $100
Copy the coupon code before clicking the button!
|Amazon US||Paperback||$5.56 - $19.95|
The Big Book of Harley-Davidson Horsepower is a thorough, full-color guide to building horsepower in Harley-Davidson's latest Big-Twin engines. Tom Murphy puts his decades of real-world experience ...
An intellectual tour de force; the most comprehensive reference book for the near-death phenomenon.The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences encompasses every aspect of the near-death ...
There's this boy. Let's say he's somewhere between nine and thirteen years old or so. You'd like to see this kid get creative. You'd like to see him get some exercise. You'd like to see him get ...
The Big Book of Girl Stuff shares everything a girl needs to know—from sleepovers to diaries to makeup to boys to shopping, and everything in between! It's the ultimate guide to unlocking ...
What nine-to-fiver, busy mom or stay-at-home dad isnt looking for the Big Easy? Enter the next title in the best-selling Big Book seriesa guaranteed hit for anyone whose duty it is to put a ...
This first-ever collection of guilty pleasures from the American Diabetes Association and author Jackie Mills proves that people with diabetes never have to say no to dessert again. Packed with ...
Where the best-selling Big Book of Casseroles brought bubbling cheese and golden bread crumbs, The Big Book of Soups and Stews brings succulent meats, tender vegetables, and creamy, savory goodness ...
The Big Book of Logos 5 continues the tradition begun in 1999 with David E. Carter's original Big Book of Logos. Thousands of the best logos and trademarks in use in the world today ...
The fourth book in David E. Carter’s perennially bestselling Big Book of Logos series was the largest yet, and is now available in paperback! The Big Book of Logos 4 shows what’s new and ...
How do creative people create?Where do they get their ideas?For many, "brainstorm" sessions are a starting point. But huge numbers of creative people go through creative annuals or other books ...