Computer-aided Diagnosis of Pulmonary Embolism in Opacified CT Images
Recent developments in cassava frying operation and equipments used for gari production in Nigeria
Recent advances in MMP inhibitor design
Histochemical Aspects of Penetration and Vascular Connection of Broomrape Haustoria in the Host Root, and the Possible Implication of Phenylpropanoids
RECENT EXPERIMENTS IN SOCIAL ACCOUNTING: FLEXIBLE AND DYNAMIC BUDGETS
Recent Advances in Understanding of Preeclampsia
Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Management
New Report On Global and Australia Computer-aided Design Software Market 2012 - 2016 by MarketResearchReports.biz
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PLANNING FOR GENERATIVE COMPUTER AIDED PROCESS PLANNING
Most Complete Solution manual and Testbank for Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 9e Ross, Westerfield, Jordan DOWNLOAD NOW
The book is divided into four parts. In Part I, the anatomic, histopathologic, and mammographic views of the breast are examined, and the physics for different breast-imaging modalities are presented. Part II presents techniques for lesion and mass detection, and computer-aided diagnosis. Part III discusses the applications of different computer-vision fields in breast-image registration, and performance evaluation for breast CAD techniques is discussed in Part IV.
- The Subgross Morphology of Normal and Pathologically Altered Breast Tissue
- Fundamentals of Achieving Functional and Anatomical Imaging with Breast MRI: Physical and Clinical Concepts
- An Indexed Atlas of Digital Mammograms for Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Genetic Algorithms in CAD Mammography
- Mammographic Mass Detection by Robust Learning Algorithms
- Analysis of Bilateral Asymmetry in Mammograms via Directional Filtering with Gabor Wavelets
- Support Vector Machines in CAD Mammography
- A Weighted Gaussian Mixture Model with Markov Random Fields and Adaptive Expert Combination Strategy for Segmenting Masses in Mammograms
- Detection of Microcalcifications in Mammograms
- Using Computational Intelligence for Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Screen Film Mammograms
- New Approach for Breast Skin-Line Estimation in Mammograms
- Computerized Mass Detection for Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
- Breast Imaging Registration: A Review
- A Mammographic Registration Framework Based on Anatomical Linear Structures
- AMDI - Indexed Atlas of Digital Mammograms that Integrates Case Studies, E-Learning, and Research Systems via the Web
- Detection, Characterization, and Visualization of Breast Cancer Using 3D Ultrasound Images
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis for 2D/3D Breast Ultrasound
- Automatic Pectoral Muscle Segmentation on Mediolateral Oblique View Mammograms
- Performance Evaluation of CADe Algorithms in Mammography
- A Simple Method for Automatically Locating the Nipple on Mammograms
- Algorithms for Sementing Small Low-Contrast Objects in Images
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Breast Cancer on MR Imaging
- Review on Real-Time Magnetic Resonance Gad-Enhanced Breast Lesion Characterization
- Breast MRI Computer-Aided Diagnosis Systems
- Automatic Assessment of Mammogram Adequacy and Quality
- Probability Modeling of CAD Systems for Mammography
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis in Breast Imaging: Where Do We Go after Detection?
- The Current Status and Likely Future of Breast Imaging CAD
|Amazon US||Paperback||$67.01 - $139.00|
The emergence of content- and context-aware search engines, which not only personalize searching and delivery but also the content, has caused the emergence of new infrastructures capable of ...
X-ray computed tomography (CT) continues to experience rapid growth, both in basic technology and new clinical applications. Seven years after its first edition, Computed Tomography: Principles, ...
The 1980s brought rapid expansion in the abilities of electronics for data acquisition and analysis. These changes were especially welcome in three areas of soil dynamics: surface wave ...
This volume contains the proceedings of the 1992 International Chemical Information Meeting and Exhibition, which took place in Annecy, France in October 1992. Covering the latest developments in ...
Copublished by SPIE and ONTAR Corp. This significant compendium of technical literature traces the development of low-light-level and infrared imaging technologies and system modeling and performance ...
Introduces key recent developments in light-scattering techniques for quantitative studies of tissues and optical cell ensembles. Discusses results of theoretical and experimental investigations into ...
In concept and execution, this book covers the field of EAP with careful attention to all its key aspects and full infrastructure, including the available materials, analytical models, processing ...
This volume aims to enhance the algorithms for acousto-optic correlative and spectral signal processing and extend their applications. The text assumes a basic familiarity with optical methods of ...
Clustering is one of the most fundamental and essential data analysis techniques. Clustering can be used as an independent data mining task to discern intrinsic characteristics of data, or as a ...
Nucleic acids are the fundamental building blocks of DNA and RNA and are found in virtually every living cell. Molecular biology is a branch of science that studies the physicochemical properties of ...