This E-Class Owner’s Bible™ can help steer you through the purchase of your first Mercedes-Benz, provide the information necessary to maintain your E-Class to factory standards, give you the assurance to speak knowledgeably to your service professional and provide you with the hot setup for better road handling.
The prospective buyer will also find tips on what to watch out for, why a pre-purchase inspection is important and why one model may be preferred to another. Do-it-yourself owners will discover a huge hands-on maintenance chapter to help keep their E-Class at peak efficiency.
To bring you this authoritative volume, Bentley Publishers has teamed up with Stu Ritter, a 25-year independent Mercedes-Benz repair shop owner/technician and current technical editor of The Star (the magazine of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America).
-Comprehensive maintenance procedures, including HVAC microfilter replacement, brake pad and rotor replacement and engine oil and fluid change procedures listing the necessary tools, tightening torques and fluid capacities.
- Year-by-year analysis of E-Class technical highlights, including the inspiring 500E sports sedan and when the multi-cam M104 engine replaced the M103 single cam workhorse.
- Buying tips on how to get the best car for the least amount of money, things to look for during the test-drive and how having a prepurchase inspection can potentially save you thousands of dollars.
- Seasoned advice on choosing the right repair shop, be it an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, an independent specialist or an all makes–all models shop.
- Detailed technical information on vehicle systems, including engines, suspension, drivetrain, body and interior features.
- Performance modifications, including a listing of all the parts needed to upgrade to the Sportline suspension.
- A brief historical overview of Mercedes-Benz, the world’s oldest car company.
260E, 300E 2.6, 300E 2.8, E320, 300D 2.5 Turbo, 300D Turbo, E300 Diesel, 400E, E420, 500E, E500 Coupe, Cabriolet, Station Wagon, 4MATIC
|Amazon US||Paperback||$19.95 - $49.95|
If you own or lust after an Alfa Romeo, this book is for you. Few cars evoke the passionate experience that comes with owning an Alfa. Accelerating at 100-rpm increments just to hear the ...
For Jeep fans, Jeep owners, and even those just contemplating the purchase of a Jeep, there is no substitute for this incredibly popular, versatile vehicle-over 3.5 million Jeeps have been sold since ...
A Hands-on Guide To Getting The Most From Your Toyota. The Toyota Truck & Land Cruiser Owner's Bible? is the authoritative companion book for your Toyota truck, whether it's a heavy hauling ...
A Hands-on Guide to Getting the Most From Your Chevrolet or GMC. Moses relates the history of Chevrolet's engineering and technology advancements in the pickup and provides buyer's guide tips for ...
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience ...
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol and Diesel (1993-2000) Service (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
Mercedes Benz C-class Petrol and Diesel Service and Repair Manual: 2000 to 2007 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
Chilton's Repair Manual: Mercedes-Benz, 1984-90 (Chilton's Repair Manual (Model Specific))
Vehicles Introduced in 1993: Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford Mondeo, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lancia Delta, Subaru Impreza, Nissan Altima
Chilton's Repair and Tune-Up Guide: Mercedes-Benz 1968-73 (Chilton's Repair & Tune-Up Guides)