- Maintenance procedures: from routine oil changes to ribbed belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt and camshaft replacement.
- Component testing, removal and installation for engine lubrication, cooling, and exhaust systems.
- Turbocharger service, removal and installation, and intercooler components.
- Fuel supply system service, including fuel pump delivery volume test, electrical checks, EVAP system, as well as mechanical and electronic throttle control (E-gas).
- Fuel injection and ignition system component identification, electrical testing, technical data, and throttle valve control module adaptation using the factory scan tool.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, drive axles, and driveshaft (quattro models) removal and installation.
- Repair information for ABS brake systems and mechancial/hydraulic brake components.
- Front and all wheel drive suspension systems, including struts, wheel bearings, CV joints, stabilizer bar, multi-link components, wheel alignment specifications and steering system.
- Interior and exterior body equipment, trim panels, airbags, bumpers, doors, hood, lids, lights, instrument panel/dashboard, sunroof, seatbelts, and seats, including Recaro seat.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C electrical component replacement, compressor, fresh air blower, sensors, and vacuum hose layout.
- Wiring schematics, component locations, and a general explanation of electrical circuitry. Includes factory wiring diagrams for A4 and S4 models.
- Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble codes section, including SAE and manufacturer defined P-codes.
- Comprehensive Audi factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you’ve come to expect from Bentley manuals.
- Reinforced sewn binding for greater durability.
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine codes: AEB, ATW, AWM)
- 2.8L gasoline (engine codes: AFC, AHA, ATQ)
- 5-speed Manual (012, 01W, 01A)
- 5-speed Automatic (01V )
Use coupon below to get discount at eCampus.com!
$3 off textbook orders over $75
$4 off textbook orders over $90
$5 off textbook orders over $100
Copy the coupon code before clicking the button!
|Amazon US||Paperback||$98.48 - $109.95|
The Audi A4 Service Manual: 2002-2008 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for Audi A4 models from 2002 to 2008 built on the B6 or B7 platforms. Service to Audi ...
The BMW X5 (E53) repair manual: 2000-2006 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for BMW X5 models from 2000 to 2006. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, ...
The majority of information technicians need on a daily basis is at their fingertips, in easy-to-find, quick-reference sections!
The BMW 7 Series (E38) Service Manual: 1995-2001 is a comprehensive source of service information and technical specifications available for the BMW 7 Series models from 1995 to 2001. ...
Repair information includes:Comprehensive factory repair proceduresOnline updatesTechnical Service Bulletins (TSBs)Component LocationsElectrical ...
Covers Passat (1998-2005) and Audi A4 (1996-2001), 1.8L 4-cylinder turbo and 2.8L V6 engines.
Inside this manual you will find routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and ...
The Audi A6 (C5 platform) Repair Manual: 1998-2004 is a comprehensive source of service information and technical specifications available for Audi A6 and S6 models build on the C5 ...
Total Car Care is the most complete, step-by-step automotive repair manual you'll ever use. All repair procedures are supported by detailed specifications, exploded views, and photographs. From the ...
Covers all U.S. and Canadian models of Volkswagen Passat and Audi A4; 1.8L four-cylinder turbo and 2.8L V6 engines.