how to deal with stress
How To Succeed With Google Adwords.
How To Paint With Oil By Nacho Quiroga
How To Find The Area Of A Triangle
How to Find the Equation of a Line
How To Lose 10 Pounds In A Week
How to Find the Area of a Circle
How To Find The Area Of A Triangle
Beer Brewing Made Easy How to Brew Your Own Beer a Easy Way
How To Cure Sunburns One Of A Kind Product Excellent Conversions
Detailed photographs and illustrations, a simple to follow style and sixteen years of experience teaching thousands of people how to tan, allow Matt Richards to show you exactly what you need to know to successfully turn your deer elk, moose or buffalo skins into the leather preferred by outdoorsmen and native peoples for millennia. You’ll learn the traditional methods of brain tanning as well as how to use a dozen eggs or soap and oil instead. This revised and updated edition includes substantial improvements to the process that make it even easier for you to produce soft and durable buckskin.
A new 15 minute step that creates:
• Easier to soften hides
• Hides that come out super soft
• Hides that take the dressing even when dry, which in turn:
• Removes the variability of trying to get the perfect moisture content before dressing
• Makes it much easier to get complete brain penetration on thick hides, which makes tanning thicker hides such as moose, elk or even thick deer, way less work.
• Makes it so you can skip one of the wringing steps (which takes 15 minutes itself).
Other key new highlights include:
• Different skinning cuts for a better hide shape.
• How to tan Moose, Elk & Antelope
• Bibliography (thorough and user-friendly)
• Important improvements to the Bucking process.
• Important improvements to the Dressing step to ensure success for first timers.
• A step-by-step guide to varying this books’ Basic Method if you want to try the ‘pre-smoking’ method, or if you want to tan without the bucking step.
Buckskin is durable, soft, washable and warm. A hand-made garment for people all over the word for millennia, it breathes and stretches with your body, cuts the wind and won’t tear on briars. It is excellent to wear hiking, hunting or around the house. Plus you don’t need to hunt. Deer skins that would otherwise go to waste are available every fall from neighbors, locals and butcher shops.
Use coupon below to get discount at eCampus.com!
$3 off textbook orders over $75
$4 off textbook orders over $90
$5 off textbook orders over $100
Copy the coupon code before clicking the button!
|Amazon US||Paperback||$11.29 - $19.95|
In this groundbreaking resource, two school garden pioneers offer parents, teachers, and school administrators everything they need to know to build school gardens and to develop the programs that ...
'Expert advice on reuse and recycling in building construction is urgently needed. Using existing resources in a more responsible way is central to this design guide. A very welcome addition to ...
Since 2001 William Germano’s Getting It Published has helped thousands of scholars develop a compelling book proposal, find the right academic publisher, evaluate a contract, handle the ...
The greatest deterrent to every would-be gardener is coping with weeds and dealing with plants that fail to thrive no matter how well nurtured they have been. This is a guide to the most common ...
This single most-adopted Inclusion text worldwide continues to provide the best source of practical strategies for teaching students with special needs in inclusive settings ...
This book describes the secrets and possible uses of this subtle healing force.
School Success for Kids With Asperger's Syndrome: A Practical Guide for Parents and Teachers
First published in 1988, Grammar Practice Activities is a language teaching classic. This revised version combines tried and tested activities with up-to-date content including a brand new CD-ROM. ...
It Just Hasn't Happened Yet presents a new angle sorely needed in the Self-Help/Relationship genre--one that counteracts the tired; clichéd messages women typically field e.g. "You're too picky! ...
How to Paint With Water Colors a Book for Beginner