Comparative Study of Scheduling Algorithms in WiMAX
The Austrian Insurance Industry : A Structure, Conduct and Performance Analysis
Cost sheet of a chocolate company and its analysis
An Overview of Strategy Development Models and the Ward-Rivani Model
Integration and Performance Analysis of Flywheel Energy Storage System in an ELPH Vehicle
An Application of Combination Prediction Model and Macroscopic Analysis in Predicting Asset-liability Ratio
Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics Anderson 5th Edition Solutions Manual
Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics Anderson 5th Edition Test Bank
Essentials of Accounting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations Copley 9th Edition Solutions Manual
Foundations of Finance The Logic and Practice of Financial Management Keown 6th Edition Solutions Manual
The book comprises six major parts, each of which breaks down into smaller chapters:
· Part I introduces materials and notation, with tutorials on complexity theory and algorithms for the minimization of makespan, total completion time, dual objectives, maximum lateness, the number of late jobs, and total tardiness.
· Part II is devoted to classical scheduling problems.
· Part III explores scheduling models that originate in computer science, operations research, and management science.
· Part IV examines scheduling problems that arise in real-time systems, focusing on meeting hard deadline constraints while maximizing machine utilization.
· Part V discusses stochastic scheduling and queueing networks, highlighting jobs that are not deterministic.
· Part VI covers applications, discussing scheduling problems in airline, process, and transportation industries, as well as in hospitals and educational institutions.
Use coupon below to get discount at eCampus.com!
$3 off textbook orders over $75
$4 off textbook orders over $90
$5 off textbook orders over $100
Copy the coupon code before clicking the button!
|Amazon US||Paperback||$63.24 - $167.95|
More than a textbookit’s also a valuable reference book for researchers and crop science professionals!The Handbook of Statistics for Teaching and Research in Plant and Crop ...
Marketing models is a core component of the marketing discipline. The recent developments in marketing models have been incredibly fast with information technology (e.g., the Internet), online ...
Multivariate statistics and mathematical models provide flexible and powerful tools essential in most disciplines. Nevertheless, many practicing researchers lack an adequate knowledge of these ...
Mortar and concrete made with portland cement has been a popular construction material in the world for the past 170 years or more. However, cement mortar and concrete have some disadvantages such as ...
Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing gives engineers and managers complete coverage of natural gas transmission and processing in the most rapidly growing sector to the petroleum ...
Discover the benefits of applying algorithms to solve scientific, engineering, and practical problems. Providing a combination of theory, algorithms, and simulations, Handbook of Applied Algorithms ...
This second edition of "The Practical Handbook of Genetic Algorithms: Applications" helps practitioners keep up-to-date on recent developments in the field and provides material they can use ...
A technological overview of LTE and WiMAXLTE, WiMAX and WLAN Network Design, Optimization and Performance Analysis provides a practical guide to LTE and WiMAX technologies ...
Latent Variable Models and Factor Analysis provides a comprehensive and unified approach to factor analysis and latent variable modeling from a statistical perspective. This book presents a ...
Handbook of Applied Dog Behaviour and Training, Volume two: Etiology and Assessment of Behaviour Problems is the definitive reference for dog trainers, behaviourists, breeders and veterinarians. ...