The Noughtie Girl's Guide to Feminism
The Office Worker's Guide to a USB Thumb Drive
The Lay Man's Guide to Seduction
The Lazy Man's Guide to One Night Stands
The Complete Beginner's Guide to Interlocking Paving
Zephi's Guide to Feral / Disc
The Fanatic’s Guide To Epic Email Marketing
The Beginner’s Guide To Moisturizing Cream
The commoner’s guide to the Five best universities of UK
The Killer's Guide To Mumbai
You're no idiot, of course. You can talk shop with any customer who enters your store, asks questions over the phone, or seeks out your specific product or service. But when comes to prospecting for new customers, you'd rather have a root canal!
After coaching thousands of salespeople, Keith Rosen, one of America's favorite Sales coaches and trainers, has developed a proven process that anyone could follow to achieve incredible success at attracting more prospects and it's all outlined in his book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cold Calling.
The fact is, most cold calling efforts are doomed from the start. Salespeople lose sales not due to a lack of effort but because they lack a prospecting system they are comfortable with and can trust that generates greater, consistent results.
Anyone can generate new business and make more money with the right prospecting system. So, if you love to sell but hate (or don't like) to prospect, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cold Calling is your roadmap to cold calling success; showing you exactly how to get in front of the right prospects in less time and create more selling opportunities without the fear, pressure or anxiety associated with cold calling, prospecting or self-promotion. In this guide, you get:
* Tools, templates and strategies to create your own painless prospecting and follow-up system that will attract new prospects-and convert them into sales.
* Advice on how to find the best prospects-and avoid those who aren't qualified.
* Suggestions on coping with rejection, boosting your self confidence, eliminating call reluctance, managing a healthy prospecting mindset, and ensuring prospects will listen to what you have to say.
* Methods for establishing a rapport with prospects, understanding their needs, and getting them interested in how your product or service will benefit them.
* The hidden secrets of effective networking and to generating a steady stream of referrals.
* An infallible follow-up system that will keep your name in front of each prospect and protect you from losing sales to your competitors, up until the time they are ready to buy so that you never "Drop the ball" again.
You will also discover how you can:
* Create your MVP (Most Valuable Proposition) that separates you from your competition.
* Craft the compelling reasons that would motivate a prospect to speak with you.
* Prevent and defuse initial objections such as, "I'm not interested," "We don't have any money now" or "Call me back later."
* Develop the right questions and uncover new selling opportunities in seconds so that you can stop wasting precious time on the wrong prospects.
* Compose winning voice mail messages that will ensure more return calls.
So, whether you are an entrepreneur, a business owner, a non-selling professional, a seasoned sales veteran or are just beginning your career in sales, after reading this book you will actually want to prospect!
|Amazon US||Paperback||$3.82 - $14.95|
Time for an upgrade! The fifth edition of The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Computer Basics places the reader in charge of the computer, rather than the other way around, and ...
Ready for anything. Both natural and man-made disasters seem to occur with greater frequency. While these disasters can be devastating, the vast majority of casualties are caused by a ...
The web-based basics! Aspiring web entrepreneurs will find here everything they need to know about starting and running their own small-scale online business. Whether they intend to ...
The ultimate global game revealed!The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Geocaching, Second Edition is a comprehensive, yet entertaining and easy-to-understand book for getting ...
A wise investment. Revised and updated, this new edition of The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Personal Finance in Your 20s and 30s explains all the basic information anyone in ...
History comes alive! Presented in a high-impact, graphic novel format, The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to U.S. History, Graphic Illustrated is a visually exciting and easy-to- ...
Mind over matter. Interest in psychology extends well beyond the walls of academia. Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, and William James are just a few examples of the many people in psychology ...
An undersea kingdom in the comfort of one's own home...includes CD- ROM!The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Saltwater Aquariums offers nearly 1000 descriptions and pictures of ...
Vegas, baby!. People cant get enough of Las Vegas. And The Complete Idiots Guide® to Las Vegas takes the guesswork out of planning the perfect Las Vegas vacation. It goes beyond just ...
The buzz on beekeeping. The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Beekeeping has all the information a beginning beekeeper needs to know to start a hive and keep it buzzing. Expert ...