Global Long-term Care Market-Industry Size,Trends,Analysis And Forecast 2011-2015:MarketResearchReports.biz
Testbank For Mosbys Textbook for Long Term Care Nursing Assistants 6th Edition by Sorrentino
Why Shop for Long Term Care Insurance Quotes?
Long Term Care Insurance Guide
Group Long Term Care Insurance
What is Long Term Care Insurance
Guarantee Your Future with Long Term Care Insurance
New York State Partnership for Long Term Care Top 6 Most FAQs - Aaron Skloff, AIF, CFA, MBA - CEO Skloff Financial Group
Find A Long-Term Care Facility In A State_ Use Our Pre-Written Program Material Or Hire Us Because Your Consultants
Long Term Care Insurance Coverage: How to Know Which Is the Right One for You
The second edition of one of our best-selling nursing assistant training textbook (formerly known as Nursing Assistant Care) includes information on long-term care and some material on subacute and acute care. This edition of the textbook contains:
- In-depth information on residents' rights and special boxes throughout that teach ways to promote independence and prevent abuse and neglect
- New information on culture change
- Up-to-date, comprehensive material on infection prevention
- Material on anatomy and physiology with an emphasis on normal changes of aging and observing and reporting
- Updated nutrition information on MyPyramid, special diets, and feeding techniques
- Current information on legal issues, such as HIPAA and the Patient Self-Determination Act
- 1 chapter containing subacute and acute care information, including pre- and post-operative care, as well as mechanical ventilation, chest tubes, and artificial airways
- Chapter-ending material which develops critical thinking, as well as tests the chapter
- A table of procedures, common abbreviations list, a special appendix with a math review, and a glossary
|Amazon US||Paperback||$19.99 - $38.75|
A student-friendly text, the second edition of Successful Nursing Assistant Care by Diana Dugan, RN is a comprehensive textbook to train nursing assistants that teaches all state, federal, ...
Updated in a new 2nd edition, Agendas, Alternatives, and Public Policies has been reissued in this Longman Classics edition, featuring a new epilogue: Health Care Reform ...
This popular text provides complete coverage of the knowledge and skills nursing assistants need to work in a long-term care facility. The concise, readable, highly visual format appeals to learners ...
Basic Skills for Nursing Assistants in Long-Term Care +Text & Mosby's Assistant Skills Dvd
Prentice Hall Health's Survival Guide for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, by Burton
This new, concise, streamlined textbook addresses all OBRA-mandated responsibilities for nursing assistants working in long-term care facilities. Written by the authors of Mosby's Textbook for ...
The nurse assistant in long-term care: A new era
Basic Skills For Nursing Assistants In Long-Term Care
Provides a comprehensive, chapter-by-chapter review of textbook material, including a wide variety of exercises to enhance learning and engage students' interest. Procedure checklists allow for ...
Assisting With Patient Care Text + Workbook + Mosby's Nursing Assistant Video Skills Student Online Version 3.0 User Guide and Access Code Package