Testbank For Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing A Clinical Approach 6th Edition by Varcarolis
The Humanure Handbook A Guide to Composting Human Waste Management - Compost Of Last Resort
Functions of a Clinical Laboratory
How to Naturally Regrow Lost Hair in 15 Minutes a Day eBook PDF | Not a Review!
Quality Assurance During a Clinical Trial
Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Clinical Case Definition and Guidelines for Medical Practitioners An Overview of the Canadian Consensus Document
The accuracy of the report of hepatic steatosis on ultrasonography in patients infected with hepatitis C in a clinical setting: A retrospective observational study
A Purchasing Manual an Electric powered Car For Kids Toys
The effects of coffee consumption on lipid peroxidation and plasma total homocysteine concentrations: a clinical trial
Services and Benefits of a Clinical Research Program
Ideal for optometrists, nurses and primary care physicians, Ocular Therapeutics Handbook: A Clinical Manual provides succinct, rapid access information for most common ocular problems encountered in a primary care setting.
The text is divided into three sections—Quick Reference, Ocular Therapeutics and Appendices. The Quick Reference section covers such topics as ocular microbiology, lab tests and procedures, pharmaceutical agents, and side effects of medications. The Ocular Therapeutics section discusses diseases, traumatic injuries, and ocular urgencies and emergencies. The appendices provide a summary of abbreviations, conversion charts, case report sheets and important phone numbers.
All the features readers have come to trust…
• A clinical “snapshot” of each disorder provides information on the pathophysiology and etiology of diseases, patient demographics, signs and symptoms, lab tests, and recommended approaches to treatment.
• Broad-based coverage addresses most commonly encountered eye disorders.
• Consistent outline format and extensive use of algorithms make vital information easy to find and retrieve.
• Problem-oriented approach provides a real-world perspective and helps build critical thinking skills.
Plus NEW features in this edition…
• Clinical color images
• Expanded lab tests and procedures chapter
• New chapter on neuro-rehabilitation and low vision
• Rapid review chapters of clinical presentations
• Update of systemic medications
Use coupon below to get discount at eCampus.com!
$3 off textbook orders over $75
$4 off textbook orders over $90
$5 off textbook orders over $100
Copy the coupon code before clicking the button!
|Amazon US||Paperback||$11.89 - $97.99|
A Printshop Handbook: A Technical Manual For Basic Intaglio, Relief, And Lithographic Processes
Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy Text: A Clinical Manual