10 Powerful Tips on How I
Increase My Website Traffic
Implement these tips and you will see
great results on your website traffic
* Research and use the right keywords/phrases.
Choose the keywords which are searched
many times a day but are in low competition.
* Use Google Keyword Tools to find the right
keywords. You can sign up for more keywords
* Type allintitle:"keyword" in google to get the
number of competitions
* Write unique articles (based on your
keywords), do not copy paste from another
website. If you copy paste this may lead to a
"duplicate content" penalty and may end up
hurting your search engine results.
* Write articles that complement the topic of
your website. Don't write about something
totally unrelated to your website. Remember,
you want to establish your credibility and
* Search Engine Crawler can only read HTML
web-page so you must optimize your articles
by putting keywords title, description. Do not
forget to use H1, H2, H3, Italic, Bold,
Underline for your keywords.
* Place main keywords within the first 25 words
of your page content. Also spread them
throughout the articles.
* Put images and video in your articles. Do not
forget to add alt attribute (Alternate Text) for
* Internal linking: Links from one page of your
site that link to another page on your site. This
is important to search engines because they
read it as if you have an authority site.
* Create lot's of valuable rich content articles
with relevant keywords. Use one keyword in
each paragraph. This way the spiders will
know what the article is mainly about and the
keyword will be found easily.
* Social Bookmarking -- Social Bookmarking is
yet another great way to boost your website's
SEO and traffic. Social Bookmarking simply
means to share and save your site's posts and
links on social sharing sites such Digg, Twitter,