10 Things You Must Know Before Joining Affiliate Programs [Free Short report]
0.00 (0 votes)
http://www.bizmethnicheprofits.com/10-things-you-must-know-before-joining-affiliate-programs-free-short-report - Your choice of affiliate program should be capable of offering detailed stats. They should be available online anytime you decide to check them out. Constantly checking your individual stats is important to know how many impressions, hits and sales are already generated from your site.
Published by Copyright (c)bizmethnicheprofits.com. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
Information found in this book, "10 Things You Must Know Before Joining Affiliate Programs" should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions, or as a substitute for professional medical care. If you have a health concern or believe you may have a health problem, please consult your healthcare professional. We assert that this is only for informational purposes and is not a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own physician and medical advisors. Reasonable care has been taken to provide you with correct and accurate information, but we take no responsibility, nor make any warranties as to its accuracy thereof. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our book.
http://www.bizmethnicheprofits.com Page 2
Ask questions first before you join an affiliate program. Do a little research about the choices of program that you intend to join into. Get some answers because they will be the deciding point of what you will be achieving later on.
1. Will it cost you anything to join? Most affiliate programs being offered today are absolutely free of charge. So why settle for those that charge you some dollars before joining.
2. When do they issue the commission checks? Every program is different. Some issue their checks once a month, every quarter, etc. Select the one that is suited to your payment time choice. Many affiliate programs are setting a minimum earned commission amount that an affiliate must meet or exceed in order for their checks to be issued.
3. What is the hit per sale ratio? This is the average number of hits to a banner or text link it takes to generate a sale based on all affiliate statistics. This factor is extremely important because this will tell you how much traffic you must generate before you can earn a commission from the sale.
4. How are referrals from an affiliate's site tracked and for how long do they remain in the system? You need to be confident on the program enough to track those people you refer from your site. This is the only way that you can credit for a sale. The period of time that those people stay in the system is also important. This is because some visitors do not buy initially but may want to return later to make the purchase. Know if you will still get credit for the sale if it is done some months from a certain day.
5. What are the kinds of affiliate stats available? Your choice of affiliate program should be capable of offering detailed stats. They should be available online anytime you decide to check them out. Constantly checking your individual stats is important to know how many http://www.bizmethnicheprofits.com Page 3
impressions, hits and sales are already generated from your site. Impressions are the number of times the banner or text link was viewed by a visitor of your site. A hit is the one clicking on the banner or text links...... to read more click here now http://www.bizmethnicheprofits.com Page 4
Share 10 Things You Must Know Before Joining Affiliate Programs [Free Short report] to:
Download 10 Things You Must Know Before Joining Affiliate Programs [Free Short report]