By S. Kumar Learnhomebusiness.com
“100+ Free Website Tools To Power Your Online Business On Steroids” “How To Improve Your Website Performance With Free Web Tools!” You Are Free To Give This Report To Anyone You Like (Infact, You Are Helping Others If You Distribute This!) Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
An Important Note
It is very important that you register yourself for our sizzling
free products. If you are already a subscriber or customer of
Learnhomebusiness.com, then ignore this.
But If you are NOT then register RIGHT
AWAY to receive many more free of cost
products and tools regularly: Click here to
Add Us To Your Favorite
Social Book Marking Site
The Publisher has strived to be as accurate and complete as possible in the creation of this
report, notwithstanding the fact that he does not warrant or represent at any time that the
contents within are accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the Internet.
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, the
Publisher assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject
matter herein. Any perceived slights of specific persons, peoples, or organizations are
In practical advice books, like anything else in life, there are no guarantees of income made.
Readers are cautioned to reply on their own judgment about their individual circumstances to act
This book is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting or financial advice. All
readers are advised to seek services of competent professionals in legal, business, accounting,
and finance field.
You are encouraged to print this book for easy reading. Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Web Site Communication Tools
Web Site Statistics and Counters
Free Autoresponder Lists
Conclusion This Product Is Inspired By… Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
Ok, now your website is up and running. And you loved every moment of the
pleasures and pains of building your site. But when your site starts getting bigger,
things don’t look easy any more!
You are called upon to do a variety of functions that you did not anticipate or
prepared for when you were building your website. For e.g. monitoring website
statistics, SEO functions, checking for broken links… and so on.
What you’ll find below is a comprehensive set of 100+ Free Tools that will help
you to optimize and keep your website in top condition. Blog Tools
1. Feedburner – This is a great tool for bloggers. This tool can turn your blog into
an RSS feed, track who’s subscribing to your blog, and can even track and tell you
which of your blog post are most popular.
2. BlogTracker – This is an easy, ad-free way to track your blog visitors. You’ll
access visitor counts and other statistics in an easy format.
3. Clicky – Clicky is another boon to bloggers. Has an easy-to-read dashboard,
Twitter monitoring, in-depth visitor analysis, and much more.
4. MyBlogLog – Lets you effectively create a niche online community around
your blog. Other bloggers can see that you’ve visited, leave comments, and more
if they are running the program.
5. Feed Analysis – This complements Feedburner. It pulls in Feedburner info to
present interactive charts for real in-depth analysis. Side Note:
Here is nice list of 250+ Free WordPress Plugins
that you will
find useful, if you are really into blogging. Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
Web Site Communication Tools
6. Woopra – This tool lets you communicate with your site visitors in real time
through chat interface pop-up. Also has tracking tools.
7. ClickTale – With his tool, you can record and view visitors’ behavior on your
website allowing you to re-strategize and improve your site to fix problems your
visitors may be facing.
8. Snoop – You will be informed of comments, sales, referrals and much more
with simple audio alerts on your site.
9. List Cleaner – If your site or blog has a lot of lists, here’s your chance to clean
them. This simple too removes duplicates from any list you give it, ensuring that
your Top 100 isn’t more like a Top 80-something.
10. Nuconomy – You’ll have a rough idea on how your users are engaged with
your site. The allows you to identify the problem areas and improve upon them.
11. YSlow – This simple Firefox extension equips you to judge your front-end
effectiveness. You can see a letter grade on your site design and an outline of
areas where you can improve. Survey Tools
12. 4Q – This tool lets you design polls for your site visitors, and get feedback
from them on your site experience. Use this information to improve your site.
13. SongKicker – This is useful if you are into music. This tool lets you sweep the
electronic depths for your Amazon sales and Internet to measure how popular
your tunes are.
14. Google Adsense Preview – This tool allows you to sample the ads that
Google’s Adsense has listed for you.
15. Google Adsense Calculator –This tool helps you to estimate your earnings by
relating to Impressions, Click Rate, and Cost Per Click. Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
Web Site Statistics and Counters
16. Mochibot – You can track the popularity of your Flash games and animations,
and estimate your viral Flash ad campaigns effectively. Also helps you to
incorporate Flash into your blogging, and more.
17. Addfree Stats – You can track and display your number of hits and poll your
visitors. Can even view the data on your mobile phone.
18. Alexa – Alexa can check out site ratings, hot URLs, and blogs.
19. The Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer & Firefox – This is a browser tool that
gathers information on the sites you’re visiting. You can check real-time stats of
20. Webtrack – This neat program sends you emails or SMS when your site goes
down or when visitor trends change. Slick graphical stats lays out lots of cool
21. dnScoop – This site gives you a rough estimation on the value of your domain
name. You can also check out, and also lets you scope out the prices of great
domain names on the market.
22. RiteCounter – Tracks hits to individual pages on your website, has free IP
tracker, and more features. Has a visitor counter too.
23. GoStats – GoStatis is a free Web hit counter. You can quickly check on page
views, determine the returning visitors, measure the page popularity and more.
24. Browser Statistics – This is a very interesting tool. You can find out the
current trends in what browsers, operating systems, screen resolutions, and
that people actually want to use now a days.
25. Who’s.Amung.Us – This is a very useful tool. Just paste a simple code to your
html. With the code in place, you can track visitor numbers and locations, peak
traffic times, and more.
26. Histats – Get your statistics in monthly, daily, or even hourly format. You’ll
get stats for every page, a click counter service, visitor path tracking, and more. Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
27. Tracewatch – Choice of PHP or Java tracking available. Also comes with a
web-based control panel to track the real-time visitor tracking info.
28. eWebCounter – A simple program to keep track of visitors visibly or invisibly.
You also get reports of visitor statistics e-mailed to you if you desire so.
30. Statcounter – Invisible and extremely accurate, this tool tracks hits to your
site, track your web stats and gives you real-time statistics.
31. FireStats – This is actually meant for non-commercial users. Tracks referrers,
OS trees, search engine keywords, and more.
32. Compete – Measures the number of people who have visited your site that
day— from everyone on the Internet.
33. Visitors – A very fast web log analyzer, it splits out stats from your web server
log file into a wide variety of reports.
34. Stat24 – Gives professional statistics, web counters, web promotion and
graphical maps of visitor clicks.
35. Active Meter – Focused around visitors and not just visits. You can track
many web sites with a single account, has invisible trackers, and gives you all of
the info you want to get those visitors returning to your site.
36. SiteMeter – You get visitor info in a straight forward manner with no frills .
Gives you page view averages, lengths of user visits, total counters and daily
counters, and more.
37. OneStatFree – This super simple tool lets you see the most active days and
times for your site, comparative performance to other site, browsers used by your
visitors and more.
38. FreeStats –You can access detailed statistics round the clock through a
customizable web panel.
39. GoldStats –Access live reports on your site, detailed visitor information. You
also get search engine keyword reports.
40. Stat08 – This is a great tool with many features. External referrer stats,
search keyword adjustments, visitor statistics that includes geography, system
information and more. Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
41. CQ Counter – This is a server installed free web counter. Tracks which search
engines bring you the most visitors, frequency of your repeat page are reloads,
site hits, and much more.
42. eXTReME Tracking –You get basic tracking, geographical, system, and
43. BBClone – This tool lets you go far beyond the # of visitors. You can track IP
addresses, browsers, the order in which the visitor viewed pages in, and more.
44. Webstats Basic – You can observe visitors and trends, your site traffic, and
get reports of your site in many different formats. Free Autoresponder Lists
45. Responders: Free Autoresponder, You get Form Processing for your site,
Online Form Builder, AutoResponder and easy integration into your existing site!
46. Sendfree: Free Autoresponder,
Also doubles up as a Free targeted email
advertising tool for you! You get to place Free Ads in other Member's
47. Freeautobot: Free Autoresponder with absolutely no advertisement but no
export facility. Use this for small lists but the moment your list crosses 500, shift
to a professional one.
48. Getresponse: Free Autoresponder
with Advertisements. Remember to grab
your copy of the Free bonus report: "How to double your sales with a proper
49. Aweber.com (Not Free - But currently available for ONE Dollar):
One of the original autoresponder providers!
Also one of the best with a
very reliable service at very affordable rates. This is the great option
really want a professional autoresponder that is affordable!
Do you love AWeber, too?
Also, if you hobnob with any other free autoresponder or paid services and later
on if you want a switch to Aweber, you can't import your list to Aweber
unless with double-op-in again! So if you are new and starting fresh -- start with Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
It is strongly suggested that you watch these Video Tutorials on Aweber
before you decide on anything else.
50. Emailaces (Not Free):
This is one of the cheapest and one of the most
professional autoresponders. They have many schemes for any budget. So if you
have a shallow wallet, this is the one to go for. SEO Tools
51. Enquisite – This tool gives you search engine traffic data. Tracks regular
searches as well as paid search engine traffic.
52. Reciprocal Link Check – This handy tool makes sure that your linking
partners are still linking back to you.
53. Google Banned Checker -A good tool to check if any domain name has been
banned by Google.
54. Website Grader – Use this site to bench mark with your competitors. Just
give them your site, your competitor site list and you’ll receive an email with how
you grade in the Internet.
55. Majestic SEO – Here’s another competition killer. It gives you detailed
reports about your competitor’s sites backlinks and anchor text.
56. Google Trends – Use to find out what hottest and the newest search phrases
on the Internet.
57. .htaccess URL Rewrite – Cut short long URLs in to something more user-
friendly ones in one simple step.
58. Cloaking Checker – It lets you compare how search engines “see” pages as
opposed to how browsers see pages.
59. Keyword Density Checker – This tool is useful for helping webmasters achieve
optimum keyword distribution for better Search Engine Rankings.
60. Search Engine Position - Check your search engine positions on Google
Search Engine. This tool check on how far up (or down) you are on Google
searches. Additionally, feed in keywords and find how they’re working for you.
61. Spider View – This tool enables you to view a perspective from a search Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com
engine spider. See your site as seen by a search engine spider.
62. Trifecta –This cool tool analyzes the relative popularity of pages, blogs, and
63. Term Target – This is a nice tool that grades a webpage based on how well the
keywords are targeted.
64. Linkscape – It identifies linking domains, analyze your competition, find link
exchange targets, and more.
65. Term Extractor – You can extract terms that are targeted at search engines
and check your site’s effectiveness against your competion.
66. URL Redirect Check – This very useful if you use lot of re-directs. Check
whether a redirect link is search engine friendly or not.
67. Geo Target – Harboring global ambitions? Geo Target can help in
determining how to effectively target region-specific searches.
68. Check HTTP Status Code –This quick tool checks out what status code your
69. IP2LOC – Simply feed this site with an IP address and what comes is a handy
Google map of the area.
70. Find Domain Age –The name says it. Find the age of any domain.
71. Juicy Link Finder – This tool helps you to find old domains with high page
ranks. You can narrow down searches by specific keywords, and find who are the
72. Raven – This tool gives a thorough check on your SEO elements, identifies
what needs to be improved. You can also download the findinds as PDF.
73. Content Duplication Tool – This tool helps you to bypass the side effects of
74. Quarkbase – This tool details some basic information on your site. You can
also have a rough idea how you’re looking on the entire web including Facebook,
Alexa etc Brought To You By http://www.learnhomebusiness.com