IBM 000-M12 Braindumps Exams -TestSoon
Exam Name: IBM Workplace Content Mgmt Technical Sales Mastery Test v1
Q & A : 49 Q&As
Quality and Value for the 000-M12 Exam
TestSoon Practice Exams for IBM IBM certifications II 000-M12 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only
certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-M12 Exam
If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-M12 exam on your first attempt using our TestSoon testing engine, we will give you a FULL
REFUND of your purchasing fee.
Downloadable, Interactive000-M12 Testing engines and PDF Version
Our IBM certifications II Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a IBM certifications II certification n
examination. Details are researched and produced by IBM Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce
precise, and logical.
Free 000-M12 Exams
Exam : 000-M12
IBM Workplace Content Management
Version : V8.02
1. What term below describes the practice of breaking data into multiple sets and doing operations on each set independently?
2. QualityStage delivers higher match rates than other products in the industry for de-duplication and matching. What is the unique
capability of QualityStage that helps QualityStage deliver these higher match rates?
A. Statistical Pattern Counting
B. Bit level character comparisons
C. Probabalistic Record Linkage
D. Phrase parsing
3. Which is NOT a benefit of Information Analyzer?
A. Gain insight into your data source
B. Reduce hardware requirements
C. Improve personnel productivity
D. Reduce the time to profile data by 70%
4. Are DataStage and QualityStage integrated at the interface, metadata, and engine levels?
A. No. They are only integrated at runtime.
B. Yes. They are integrated for developers at design time, at the engine for runtime, and at themeta data level for impact analysis and data
C. No. They still have separate developer interfaces.
D. No. They can invoke each other at run time at the engine level, but have a separatemeta data model.
5. What are the four major pillars of capability within Information Server?
A. Understand, Cleanse, Transform, Deliver
B. Cleanse, Load, Investigate, Report
C. Develop, Deploy, Manage, Measure
D. Design, Adapt, Run, Audit
6. There are many ways to exploit the concept of re-use with DataStage/QualityStage. Which feature below describes a graphical unit of
re-use that can be included in any Job?
A. Graphical Job Sequencer
B. Performance monitor
C. Stage palette
D. Shared Containers
7. What is the major competition for Information Server?
A. Utility software vendors
B. Other data integration vendors, home-grown coding solutions and denial
C. Database vendors
D. Hardware companies
8. Who are the primary competitors for Federation Server
A. Composite,MetaMatrix, iWay, BEA
B. AbInitio, CA, Golden Gate
C. Hand Coding, SAS, SAP
D. MetaMatrix, Trillium, Business Objects
9. Is Information Server needed for cleansing and analysis of data prior to loading into the Master Data Management solutions such as
WebSphere Customer Center (WCC) or other Customer Data Integration solutions?
A. No. Such applications always have their own built in cleansing functions.
B. Yes. Information Server helps clean up data so that it can be more effectively loaded into and used byWebSphere Customer Center and
other Customer Data Integration solutions.
C. No. It's better to have dirty data loaded into these types of applications so that you have full customer histories.
D. Yes. It is important to position as much software as possible to solve the business problem.
10. Can DataStage and Information Server access mainframe (zOS) data sources such as IMS, VSAM, Model 204 and ADABAS (among
A. No.DataStage can only access local flat files.
B. Yes.DataStage can access any remote source using all the Connectivity capabilities of
Federation Server and Classic Federation, or via connections to partner offerings.
C. No.DataStage can only read data files via ODBC.
D. No.DataStage can only read data files via JDBC.
11. Which of the following cannot be published by WebSphere Information Services Director (WISD)
as a Service?
A. DataStage Jobs
B. Teradata Stored Procedures
C. Federation Queries
D. QualityStage Jobs
12. What is the goal of the various application Packs that exist for Information Server?
A. Better pricing and installation options
B. To accelerate team development
C. To enhance of source code management
D. To support loading/unloading and data integration with popular packaged applications such as
Oracle Financials, SAP, and JD Edwards
13. Does DataStage have the ability to run a process across multiple machines in a GRID?
A. No.DataStage can only be run on single SMP machines with multiple CPUs
B. Yes.DataStage can run across a grid of homogeneous environments
C. Yes.DataStage can run across a grid that includes Windows, Unix and mainframe processors
D. No.DataStage only runs on one CPU
14. What is a major capability provided by Information Analyzer?
A. Column, Table and Cross Table Analysis
B. Measures total volume of data
C. Disk fragmentation
D. Circular references
15. What function does Business Glossary NOT help enterprises achieve?
A. Agree on common business terminology
B. Assign data stewards to manage business terms
C. Create a repository for ALL their corporatemeta data
D. Classify technical objects using accepted terms and definitions
16. Does DataStage and QualityStage have the ability to interface with external programming solutions such as C, C++, Java, ActiveX, and
Web Services?A. No. Developers can only exit fromDataStage to execute shell files.
B. Yes.DataStage and QualityStage can invoke existing and external Web Services, Java classes and C and C++ or ActiveX programs.
C. Yes. However,DataStage can call Java programs only.
D. No. There is no extensibility withinDataStage/QualityStage
17. How does Information Analyzer share meta data and results with the rest of Information Server?
A. Emails are automatically sent to all Information Server users
B. An html page is generated with analysis results
C. Analysis results and notes from data profiling research are saved in themeta data layer of Information Server and are available for viewing
in DataStage and other Information Server tools
D. Automatic RSS publication of analysis results
18. What are the two findings supported by WebSphere Information Services Director (WISD)?
A. MQ andTibco
B. SOAP over HTTP and EJB
C. JMS and RSS
D. FTP and RMI
More 000-M12 Braindumps Information
Related 000-M12 Exams
Other IBM Exams