: Designing and Managing a
Microsoft Business Intelligence
Version : Demo
Cheat-Test,help you pass any IT exam!
Cheat-Test.com - The Worldwide Renowned IT Certification Material Provider!
The safer, easier way to help you pass any IT Certification exams.
We provide high quality IT Certification exams practice questions and answers
(Q&A). Especially Cisco, Microsoft, HP, IBM, Oracle, CompTIA,
Adobe, Apple, Citrix, EMC, Lotus, Nortel, SUN and so on.
And help you pass any IT Certification exams at the first try.
Cheat-Test product Features:
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Questions updated on regular basis
Like actual certification exams our product is in multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Our questions and answers are backed by our GUARANTEE.
7x24 online customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to get more Free Cheat-Test Certification exams!
1. The Monitoring Central web page provides a link to the Dashboard Designer inst allation, which requires
a connection to which of the following server syntax?
A. http://<Monitoring Server Name or IP Address>
C. http://<Monitoring Server Name or IP Address>:<Port Number>/Central
D. http://<Monitoring Server Name>/Centra l
2. Several actions were created on the cube using different target types. What action would be supported
by the analytic grid?
3. Which scorecard templates design is based on values defined by users in the KPI wizard?
A. Analysis Services
B. Blank Scorecard
C. SharePoint List
D. Fixed Value
4. Which of the following is true about actions in SSRS? Choose the 2 that apply.
A. Parameters cannot be passed when the action is used to go f rom one report to another.
B. Expression can be used to open a dynamically -created URL.
C. Bookmark action allows users to go to another area of the report.
D. Actions cannot be conditionally executed.
5. Which of the following is true about p ublishing SSRS reports to a SharePoint library?
Choose the 2 that apply.
A. The report can be published using either Report Designer or SharePoint site actions.
B. Files are validated before being published.
C. The name extension changes when a shared data source file is published to a SharePoint site.
D. Subreports can reside in a different folder than the main report on a SharePoint site.
6. Which of the following is true about data regions in SSRS? Choose the 2 that apply.
A. Multiple data regions from the same report dataset can be linked if identical expressions and scopes
for the appropriate filter expressions, sort expressions and group expressions are used.
B. Data region can aggregate data from multiple datasets.
C. One data region can be nested inside another one.
D. Subtotals cannot be created in a matrix data region
7. Which of the following is a global variable?
8. A user was added to the Report Builder role. Which of the following tasks would the user not have
A. Consume reports
B. Manage individual subscriptions
C. Manage reports
D. View folders
9. Which of the following is true about parameters in SSRS?
Choose the 2 that apply.
A. Report parameter can be used as an input parameter for the stored procedure.
B. Parameters cannot be passed from one query to another to populate another report parameter.
C. Parameters can be used as dataset filters.
D. Parameters collection cannot be accessed through expressions.
10. A total count of active statuses needs to be displayed that would look at the status column and
determine which row to add based on the Active status flag. What is the correct expression?
A. =IIF (Fields!Status.Value="Active",Sum(Fields!Status.Value),"")
B. =Sum (IIF(Fields!Status.Value = "Active", 1, 0))
C. =IF (Fields!Status.Value="Active",Sum(Fields!Status.Value),"")
D. =Sum (IF(Fields!Status.Value = "Active", 1, 0))
11. How does PPS interact with SSRS? Choose the 2 that apply.
A. Scorecard definitions can be deployed to SSRS.
B. SSRS report can be embedded in the dashboard.
C. Report model can be used to create a report in PPS
D. PPS does not interact with SSRS
12. The dashboard needs to be migrated from one server to another. What should be the first step?
A. Publish data sources on the new server.
B. Update Server URL to point to a new server.
C. Save workspace as bswx.
D. Publish dashboard on the new server.
13. How can a report be linked to KPI?
A. Display Condition
B. Member UniqueName
C. KPI ID
D. KPI Member Name
14. What can Bulk Edit be used with? Choose all that apply.
B. Monitoring Central
C. Analysis Services
15. What is the syntax for displaying year to date by month with the time intelligence?