Adobe 9A0-090 Braindumps Exams -TestSoon
Exam Name: Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 ACE Exam
Q & A : 85 Q&As
Quality and Value for the 9A0-090 Exam
TestSoon Practice Exams for Adobe Photoshop 9A0-090 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified
subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 9A0-090 Exam
If you do not pass the Photoshop 9A0-090 exam on your first attempt using our TestSoon testing engine, we will give you a FULL REFUND
of your purchasing fee.
Downloadable, Interactive9A0-090 Testing engines and PDF Version
Our Photoshop Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a Photoshop certification n examination. Details
are researched and produced by Adobe Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and
Free 9A0-090 Exams
Exam : Adobe 9A0-090
Title : Adobe(r) Dreamweaver(r) CS4 ACE Exam
1. You are required to publish content stored in a database to a Web page on-demand.
Which two types of connectivity are required? (Choose two.)
A. The database must be installed on the web server.
B. Dreamweaver must be able to connect to a database.
C. Your web server must be able to connect to a database.
D. Your application server must be able to connect to a database.
E. Your web server must be able to connect to an application server.
2. In which color will the text Formatting with CSS be displayed in the browser?
3. Which are the three categories of files displayed by the Dreamweaver Link Checker?
A. Broken Links, External Links, and Invalid Links
B. Broken Links, External Links, and Missing Files
C. Broken Links, External Links, and Orphaned Files
D. Broken Links, External Links, and Unreachable Files
4. You want to deploy a Web site using Active Server Pages.
Which type of server topology is required?
A. PHP Server running on Apple OSX Web Server
B. Apache Server running on a Unix operating system
D. Microsoft Windows Server running Internet Information Services
5. Which product is required to enable users to play Flash video on a Web page without progressive downloading?
A. Flash Media Encoding Server
B. Flash Media Interactive Server
C. Flash Media Streaming Server
D. Flash Media Rights Management Server
6. Which action does NOT help mitigate page weight?
A. remove extra white space in the code
B. optimize and compress all image files
C. replace a JPEG photo with a GIF image
D. format pages and text using Cascading Style Sheets
Which source code cannot be viewed in the browser by users?
8. Which reports are available within Dreamweaver HTML reports to assist you in Web site maintenance?
A. Accessibility, Untitled Documents, and Missing Alt Text
B. Broken Links, Missing Alt Text, and Untitled Documents
C. Missing Alt Text, Untitled Documents, and Orphaned Files
D. XHTML Validation, Browser Compatibility Check, and External Links
9. You want to to create a report on whether a page complies with Section 508 standards?
A. select File > Validate > Markup
B. select File > Check Page > Browser Compatibility
C. select Site > Reports, choose Accessibility and click Run
D. select View > Code View Options > Syntax Error Alerts in Info Bar
10. Which two categories of reporting are available in the Dreamweaver Site Reports interface? (Choose two.)
A. HTML Reports
B. Workflow Reports
C. Information Reports
D. Accessibility Reports
E. Browser Compatibility Reports
11. Which would NOT be a potential problem level that is detected by the Browser Compatibility Check in Dreamweaver?
C. design issues
D. informational messages
12. You have just become the Webmaster for a Web site you did NOT create. You want to locate and correct broken links within this
Where can you go within Dreamweaver to locate broken links and open each page so you can correct these issues?
A. use HTML Reports in the Site Reports tab of the Results panel
B. use Validation in the Results panel and choose Validate Entire Current Local Site
C. use Browser Compatibility in the Results panel and click Settings in the pop-up menu
D. use Link Checker in the Results panel and select Broken Links in the Show pop-up menu
13. Which tool is required to create and deploy a Web site?
A. Web browser
C. production server
D. application server
14. Which is required when hosting a Web site on a publicly addressable production server?
A. FTP server
B. SSL certificate
C. Web server
D. Application server
15. Your site requirements dictate that all pages must load in under 6 seconds for users connecting to the Internet with a 33.6k modem.
What is the easiest way to verify that each page in your site meets this requirement?
A. run the Accessibility HTML Report for all pages in your site
B. change your connection speed in your status bar preferences
C. install a modem and browse each page while using a stopwatch
D. use the file browser to ensure that no HTML page is more than 18K
More 9A0-090 Braindumps Information
Related 9A0-090 Exams
Other Adobe Exams