AIPMT Previous Year Question PapersAIPMT Previous Year Question Papers
1. (a) How many photons of wavelength 439 nm should strike on a perfectly reflecting surface
in 1 second so that it may exert a force of 10N?
(b) Can water be boiled without heating?
2. (a) Equation for two waves is given as y1 = a sin(t + 1 ), y2 = a sin(t + 2 ) . If
amplitude and time period of resultant wave does not change then calculate (1 - 2 ) .
(b) A solid sphere of radius a having charge q is placed inside spherical shell of inner radius r,
outer radius R.
Find potential at distance x, where r < x < R .
4. (a) Write the difference between nuclear force and coulombic force.
(b) An airplane is moving horizontal y with speed of 100 m/sec at height of 2000 m from
ground. Know More About :-Previous Years Question Papers of BITSAT Exams.Edurite.comPage : 1/3
A small object is detached from it and strikes the ground. Calculate the angle from vertical with
which it strikes the ground.
(c) Which of the following quantities have same dimensional formula? Angular momentum,
impulse, energy, torque, force and moment of inertia.
7. (a) When 4 amp current flows through battery from positive to negative terminal potential
difference is 12V obtained, when 2 amp current passes from negative to positive terminal of
the battery potential difference 9V is obtained, calculate emf and internal resistance of the
8. (a) In photoelectric effect a photon of wavelength 3300A is incident on metal surface of
work function 2.5eV. Now emitted electrons enter in a transverse magnetic field 6.7 x 10-6 T
and turn in a circular path of radius 50 cm. Calculate charge of electron from the given data?
(b) If temperature and magnetic field applied across paramagnetic substance are tripled, how
many times intensity of magnetization of substance will change?
9. (a) Capacitance of 6F is charged by 6V battery. Now it is connected with inductor of 5mH.
Find current in inductor when 1/3rd of total energy is magnetic.
(b) An object is thrown vertically upward with some speed. It crosses two points p, q which are
separated by h metre. If tp is the time between p and highest point and coming back and tq is
the time between q and highest point and coming back, relate acceleration due to gravity tp, tq
10. (a) From a table, a rod is hinged as shown in the figure. When the support is withdrawn
calculate the acceleration of center of mass
(b) There are two wires each produces frequency of 500Hz. By what percentage tension in
one wire is increased so that 5 beats per second can be heard?Read More About :- BITSAT previous year Question Paper Exams.Edurite.comPage : 2/3