Cheat-Test.com - The Worldwide Renowned IT Certification Material Provider!
The safer, easier way to help you pass any IT Certification exams.
We provide high quality IT Certification exams practice questions and answers
(Q&A). Especially Cisco, Microsoft, HP, IBM, Oracle, CompTIA,
Adobe, Apple, Citrix, EMC, Lotus, Nortel, SUN and so on.
And help you pass any IT Certification exams at the first try.
Cheat-Test product Features:
● Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
● Questions updated on regular basis
● Like actual certification exams our product is in multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
● Our questions and answers are backed by our GUARANTEE.
7x24 online customer service: email@example.com
Click Here to get more Free Cheat-Test Certification exams!
: HP HP0-S25
: Implementing HP ProLiant
Version : Demo
1. Which tool can be used to verify connection to a recently configured integrated XenServer?
A. VMware vCenter
B. Insight Xen manager
C. Citrix XenCenter
D. ProLiant Xen Onboard Administrator
2. When should you consider upgrading to faster processors?
A. when processor utilization remains less than 30%
B. when the processor executes each task serially until it is accomplished
C. when the server is over six years old
D. when memory slots are fully populated
3. How many simultaneous threads can a single socket quad core ProLiant server with hyperthreading
A. 2 threads
B. 4 threads
C. 8 threads
D. 16 threads
4. What are features of registered DIMM (RDIMM) memory modules? (Select two.)
A. lower cost per GB than unbuffered DIMM (UDIMM) memory modules
B. higher speed than static RAM
C. memory mirroring and Lockstep mode support
D. address parity
5. Which advantages does the PCIe expansion card interface architecture offer that PCI-X does not?
A. point-to-point serial links
B. increased bandwidth up to 200MB/s
C. plug & play technology
D. increased bandwidth through data transmission across multiple lanes
E. full backwards compatibility with PCI Standard
6. You have six drives in a hardware based RAID. Which RAID level is ideally suited for read intensive
operations that also require fault tolerance?
7. Which server virtualization technology allows the guest operating system to be aware that it is running in
a virtual machine instance, simplifying the work of the hypervisor?
A. AMD Virtualization (AMD-V)
C. Intel VT-x processor virtualization
D. Full Virtualization
8. Which features are included in both HP Support Plus and HP Support Plus 24? (Select two.)
A. fix time/call-to-repair
B. annual OS patch analysis
C. 4-hour hardware support response time
D. remote monitoring, analysis, and management
E. software technical assistance
9. Which HP utilities can be used to deploy a new OS installation on an HP ProLiant ML150 G6? (Select
A. HP ProLiant SmartStart CD
B. HP Insight Server Migration Software for ProLiant
C. HP Insight Rapid Deployment software (RDP)
D. HP ProLiant Easy Set-Up CD
E. HP SmartSetup CD
10. On a SAS hot-plug drive, what is indicated by a blinking amber LED?
A. Drive is currently performing I/O.
B. Drive is rebuilding or expanding.
C. Drive has failed.
D. Drive is in predictive failure.