Chiropractic Marketing Ideas: Good and
Bad, Online and Offline Chiropractic Marketing Ideas:-
We are online marketing specialists around here so forgive us it the overall list is a
little internet-heavy. That said, we are confident you'll find some online chiropractic
marketing ideas in the list below that no one else is writing about. The online world
moves so fast, unless you are in the flow every day, you may not know these options
exist.Take a look -chiropractic marketing
1. Have a marketing-oriented chiropractic website designed with a specific action in
2. Get love from search engines. HINT: This is your #1 completely hands-off, free, long
term source of patients.
3. Get online referral traffic from local business groups and referral partners.
4. Collect email addresses on your website.
6. Send useful emails to the people on your list.
7. Get some written and video testimonials.
8. Tweet about twice per week. Share 90% useful content and 10% marketing
9. Post to Facebook twice per week. Share 90% useful content and 10% marketing
10. Write a blog post once per week and have it syndicated to at least Facebook,
Linked In, Twitter.
Be personal, be funny, be real, be yourself online. Consumers can spot a
marketing campaign a mile away.Have a look -chiropractic seminars
Have we scared you off proclaiming that these are the ten basic chiropractic marketing
ideas? They are in the basic category because they are fundamental, and because
you'll probably see roughly the same advice in every second chiropractic marketing
WARNING: If you haven't done the things in the basic section, stop reading and re-
reading about them, and get them done. We can help and so can many other entry-
level agencies. If you haven't covered all these bases, DO NOT attempt any of the
ideas in the stealth section.The Stealth Stuff
The following 5 online chiropractic marketing ideas are definitely in
the advanced category. Since most of these will be new to you, we've included a 2-5
minute video about each method. Don't let the coolness-factor of these techniques
keep you from covering the basics.Mining Twitter
- Our all-time-favorite stealth chiropractic marketing idea. Find out who
hurt their back this weekend pulling weeds or who has just been in a car wreck...in real
time and local. You have to see it to believe the power.Gmail Advertising
- You can place ads inside of Gmail email using the Google
Adwords system. This allows you to enter the dialogue between friends over email.
The good news story with this technique is that the pay-per-click rates are super,
super low and the competition is nearly non-existent. Check out the video to see how it
works. NOTE: This technique will also show your ads when people are reading the
email newsletters they get from other chiropractors.For more-chiropractic marketing ideasRetargeting
- This chiropractic marketing idea can make your practice seen 100 times
larger than it really is by having your ads follow people around the internet no matter
which websites they visit. Now that you know about it, see if you can spot ads being
retargeted at you.Pop Ups on Your Site
- We recommended a general pop-up to capture names and
email addresses for your newsletter plus an exit pop-up that provides an offer too good
to turn down. Free massage with first visit anyone?Pop Unders on Competitor Sites
- Bet you didn't know you could run an offer as a
pop-under on a specific website you are competing with for new patients. You can.
Write up a list of 50+ websites and have your offer shown any time someone visits one
of those other sites