Class 8 Cbse Sample PapersClass 8 Cbse Sample Papers
1. Choose the correct answer.
(i) There are 5 oranges in a basket of 25 fruits. The percentage of oranges is ___
(A) 5% (B) 25% (C) 10% (D) 20%
(ii) 2/25 = _______ %.
(A) 25 (B) 4 (C) 8 (D) 15
(iii) 15% of the total number of biscuits in a bottle is 30. The total number of biscuits is _______.
(A) 100 (B) 200 (C) 150 (D) 300
(iv) The price of a scooter was Rs 34,000 last year. It has increased by 25% this year. Then the increase
in price is Rs. _______.
(A) 6,500 (B) 8,500 (C) 8,000 (D) 7,000Know More About :- Icse Class 9 Syllabus BoB ao ra dr s.s EduEd ru ir tet .e c. oc mPage : 1/3
(v) A man saves Rs 3,000 per month from his total salary of Rs 20,000. The percentage of his savings
(A) 15% (B) 5% (C) 10% (D) 20%
2. (i) 20% of the total number of litres of oil is 40 litres. Find the total quantity of oil in litres.
(ii) 25% of a journey covers 5,000 km. How long is the whole journey?
(iii) 3.5% of an amount is Rs 54.25. Find the amount.
(iv) 60% of the total time is 30 minutes. Find the total time.
(v) 4% sales tax on the sale of an article is Rs 2. What is the amount of sale?
3. Meenu spends 2000 from her salary for recreation which is 5% of her salary. What is her salary?
4. 25% of the total mangoes which are rotten is 1,250. Find the total number of mangoes in the basket.
Also, find the number of good mangoes.
5. What percent is 15 paise of 2 rupees 70 paise?
6. Find the total amount if 12% of it is Rs 1080.
7. 72% of 25 students are good in Mathematics. How many are not good in Mathematics?
8. Find the number which is 15% less than 240
9. The price of a house is decreased from Rupees Fifteen lakhs to Rupees Twelve lakhs. Find the
percentage of decreaseRead More About :- Syllabus For Class 9th Icse BoB ao ra dr s.s EduEd ru ir tet .e c. oc mPage : 2/3