home > Others
This is not the document you are looking for? Use the search form below to find more!
Create your first blog using Blogger.com
How to create a blog using Blogger.com Step-by-step instructions by Nathan Rein Go to Blogger.com Click the big orange arrow that says â€śCreate your blog nowâ€ť Create an account Create…
by: dorothy578carroll, 2 pages
The instant credit card debt negotiation posting your content , which in turn is
by: ruth349calles, 2 pages
Write a mix of extremely distinct review posts , and more generic , specialized niche driven posts as
by: coal3farm, 1 pages
There are many choices when it comes to trying to get fit and lose weight. There is always an exciti...
by: rosie, 1 pages
Create A Vertical Line Using Your Graphing Calculator
by: sebastian, 1 pages
Embeddable things to put in your Wiki, Blog or Moodle Maps http://maps.google.com/ PowerPoint/Slideshows http://www.slideshare.net Photo slideshows http://photobucket.com Documents ...
- How to create a blog using Blogger.com Step-by-step instructions by Nathan Rein
- Go to Blogger.com
- Click the big orange arrow that says â€śCreate your blog nowâ€ť
- Create an account
- Create an account (continued)
- Give your blog a clever name (like â€śMy Rip-Snortin' Blog o' Cheese!â€ť) and an address (like the word rip-snortin in http://rip-snortin.blogspot.com )
- Here's an example
- Choose a style (a â€śtemplateâ€ť) -- scroll down for more choices
- You should see a confirmation screen like this. Click the orange arrow to write your first post
- Your first blank post. Go ahead! Write something!
- It doesn't have to be brilliant... Click â€śPublish postâ€ť when you're done.
- Another confirmation screen. Click on â€śView blog.â€ť
- Congratulations! You're a blogger! Welcome to the cutting edge of new media content creation! Now get busy!
Share Create your first blog using Blogger.com.
Enter two words as shown below. If you cannot read the words, click the refresh icon.
Share Create your first blog using Blogger.com as:
Copy html code above and paste to your web page.