the lastest ibm 000-104 exam in wholetestinside.com
Section: 31 Questions
1. What is required for WebSphere MQ v7 to support publish-subscribe messaging?
A. A queue manager
B. A publish-subscribe broker that has the same name as the queue manager
C. A separate broker process that is associated with each queue manager
D. A SupportPac is available to provide publish-subscribe functionality
2. What commands are used to start and stop MQ tracing?
A. mqtrace and mqstop
B. trace and endtrace
C, strmqtrc and endmqtrc
D. traceon and traceoff
3. When an MQ application running on a distributed platform connects to a local queue manager, which statement is TRUE regarding security checks?
A. The queue manager uses the operating system userid associated with the MQ application.
B. The queue manager authenticates the MQ application userid associated with MQ application.
C. The queue manager examines the value of the MCAUSER field.
D. The queue manager examines the value of the SSLPEER field.
4. To write a message to a WebSphere MQ v7 queue, which of the following MQI API calls is NOT a Leading the way in IT testing and certification tools, www.examkiller.com required step of the application programming code?
5. On distributed systems, to determine the access rights a user has to a WebSphere MQ object which entity most accurately describes where to look?
A. Access control lists
B. Object authorities
C. Object rights
D. Object privileges
6. What is the prefix for WebSphere MQ error messages?
7. In order to write messages to a queue what operation must be done first?
A. Connect to the queue
Leading the way in IT testing and certification tools, www.examkiller.com