ezPaycheck Is The Easy-To-Use And Affordable Payroll Tax Software
Solution For Small Business Owners And Non-Profit Organizations
(1888PressRelease) New reporting and tax deduction features added to ezPaycheck 2011 payroll
software meets unique needs of small businesses and non-profit organizations. Learn more from
(1888PressRelease) Small business software developer Halfpricesoft.com has released the 2011
edition of its popular ezPaycheck payroll software, which includes the latest tax rate changes on
Tax Relief Act signed by President Obama on Dec 17, 2010. No longer do small business owners
have to choose between long, tedious hours of calculating payroll by hand or over-priced payroll
software designed for bigger companies.
Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge says the 2011 edition of ezPaycheck is loaded with new
features that make the software more flexible and user-friendly - especially for churches, non-
profit organizations and businesses with unique tax deduction needs.
Small Business Owners can try ezPaycheck 2011 payroll tax solution Without Cost or Obligation
ezPaycheck 2011 can be downloaded from
http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp for free and tried for up to 30 days
to ensure the software meets the customer's needs before purchasing. The free download includes
all features of ezPaycheck 2011, except check printing. For full, unlimited use customers must
purchase a license key.
To make sampling ezPaycheck 2011 even easier, the free download includes a sample database.
Customers do not have to waste time entering employee data before sampling the software's
"ezPaycheck has always had highly flexible options for setting up deductions and other payroll
factors that fit the needs of our customers," said Halfpricesoft.com's founder Dr. Ge. "But a
portion of our customers have unique tax and deduction circumstances that were difficult to
manage with previous editions of ezPaycheck. The new features added to the 2011 edition meet
those needs while maintaining the ease of use that ezPaycheck customers have come to love."
In addition to the new deduction set-up features, updates to the 2011 edition of ezPaycheck also
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare
tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Priced at just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck 2011 is an affordable software solution for
running payroll and printing paychecks designed specifically for small businesses. Employers
enter employee information and tax set-up data once and simply update hours and any changes
each payroll period. ezPaycheck automatically calculates earnings, taxes and deductions for each
employee and prints their checks using the employer's choice of check forms. Data entry and
check printing interfaces are easy to use and designed for business owners who don't have an
ezPaycheck 2011 software download and license keys are available online at
Or check the video ezPaycheck Made Your Payroll an Easy Job
Check out http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp fior more details and information.