Gujarat Board Previous Year Question PapersGujarat Board Previous Year Question Papers
1. What is the number of atoms per unit cell in a body centered cubic structure ?
2. Define osmotic pressure.
3. For the reaction 1 the rate law is expressed as rate What is the overall order `of this reaction ?
4. Write the IUPAC name of the compound:
5. Why do nitro compounds have high boiling points in comparison with other compounds of same
molecular mass ?
6. State `Pauli's exclusion principle'. Explain giving an example how this principle limits the maximum
occupancy of an energy level in an atom.
State `Aufbau principle' and give the order in which the energies of orbitals increase and hence they are
filled in that order. 2Know More About :- Social Science Text Books Of Cbse Board BoB ao ra dr s.s EduEd ru ir tet .e c. oc mPage : 1/3
7. A reaction with always has an equilibrium constant value greater than 1. Why ?
8. Write balanced chemical equations for the following reactions :
(i) Aluminium dissolves in aqueous hydrochloric acid
(ii) Tin reacts with a hot alkali solution
9. Write the structures of the following species:
(i) H3 PO2
(ii) H 2 SO5
10. Identify whether the following pairs of compounds are structural or geometrical
11. How would you account for the following :
(i) Phenols are much more acidic than alcohols.
(ii) The boiling points of ethers are much lower than those of the alcohols of
comparable molar masses.
12. Draw the structure of the monomer of each of the following polymers :
(i) Polyvinylchloride (PVC) (ii) Nylon-6
13. Write the molecular orbital configurations of the following species and rearrange
them in the increasing order of their bond lengths:
14. Explain each of the following with a suitable example:
(ii) Piezoelectric effect
(iii) Frenkel defect in crystalsRead More About :- West Bengal Board Previous Year Question Paper BoB ao ra dr s.s EduEd ru ir tet .e c. oc mPage : 2/3