Cook Tasty and Delicious Green Beans
Green bean is a vegetable that offers a nice flavor and an interesting texture that will be
valuable in many sumptuous recipes. It can be cooked in many ways, offering a delectable
outcome all the time. It is quite versatile; it can be steamed, boiled, and stir-fried. When
cooking green beans, make sure that you cook it right. Do not over cook it because it will
taste limp and flavorless.
How to Cook Green Beans
Before we teach you a green bean casserole recipe that has been tried and tested for its
delectable goodness, we will first give you valuable tips on how to cook green beans properly.
* As mentioned earlier, you need to make sure that you cook your vegetable just right to be
able to enjoy its flavors.
* Before cooking, you also need to wash it and discard the tops and the tails. You may cook it
whole or sliced or diced, depending on the requirement of your recipe.
* If you are boiling green beans, you may blanch them in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
Then, put them in a container on top of a bowl with ice cubes to stop the cooking process.
* If you are steaming green beans, you will have to leave them on the steamer for 2 minutes.
* If you are sauteing or stir-frying green beans, you need to decide how long you will cook it
depending on its portion size. Cook until the skin gets wrinkly but not until the vegetable gets
* Do not be afraid to mix green beans with any seasoning or any other ingredient. This
vegetable has a very nice natural flavor that will go well with just about anything - meat,
other veggies, stocks, seasoning mixes, etc. You can recreate a recipe to give it that green
bean touch. You can turn it into a veggie stir-fry, a soup, or a casserole, whichever way you
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Now, for the green bean casserole, mix together cream of mushroom soup with pepper and
green beans. Put some fried French onions on top and bake on a preheated oven at 350
degrees Fahrenheit. After 25 minutes, put some more fried onions and place back in the oven
for another 5 minutes. Then, you are ready to serve. This easy casserole dish is tasty. It is also
very easy to prepare. You would not need so much time to create a sumptuous meal for the
family. This will go well as a side dish to your steak, grilled fish, or seafood kebabs.