IBM 000-011 Braindumps Exams -TestSoon
Exam Name: IBM Tivoli AP Dependency+Discovery Mgr V7.1 Implementation
Q & A : 156 Q&As
Quality and Value for the 000-011 Exam
TestSoon Practice Exams for IBM IBM certifications I 000-011 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only
certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-011 Exam
If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-011 exam on your first attempt using our TestSoon testing engine, we will give you a FULL
REFUND of your purchasing fee.
Downloadable, Interactive000-011 Testing engines and PDF Version
Our IBM certifications I Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a IBM certifications I certification n
examination. Details are researched and produced by IBM Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce
precise, and logical.
Free 000-011 Exams
Exam : IBM 000-011
Title : IBM Tivoli AP Dependency+Discovery Mgr V7.1 Implementation
1. What is used to change the maximum heap size for all IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 Java
2. Which statement is true about application descriptor files?
A.Application descriptor files are xml files that need to be deployed by the customer.
B.Application descriptor files automatically find Business Services and will create those Business Services during discovery.
C.There are three different application descriptor file formats, all of which must be discovered during a discovery run before applications will
be automatically created.
D.Application descriptor files are xml files for which IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 provides a graphical
editor for their creation and deployment.
3. A customer has a firewall between 800 Windows Servers and the IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1
(TADDM) Domain Server. The customer requires that a single Level 3 discovery run be performed for all 800 Windows Servers at the same
Which architecture best meets the customers requirement?
A.a TADDM Domain Server with one Linux anchor server
B.a TADDM Domain Server with one Windows gateway server
C.a TADDM Domain Server with two Windows gateway servers
D.a TADDM Domain Server with one Windows anchor server and one Windows gateway server
4. A customer's IT department may have a preference for the type of database that is used.
What are all of the supported database for IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1?
A.DB2 V8.2 and V9.1
B.DB2 V8.2, V9.1 and Oracle V9i, V10g
C.all flat files and relational databases, including DB2 and MySQL
D.DB2 V9.1, Oracle V9i and V10g, and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
5. An anchor server is to be deployed on a Windows 2003 Server.
Which supported Windows SSH software communicates to the IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 server?
B.only WinSSHD or Cygwin
C.WinSSHD, Cygwin or Putty
D.WinSSHD, Cygwin or SSHWinClient
6. What is the recommended maximum number of Configuration Items (CIs) or Computer Systems (CSs) that the domain server can
discover and store?
A.100,000 CIs or 2500 CSs
B.250,000 CIs or 2500 CSs
C.2 million CIs or 10,000 CSs
D.10 million CIs or 10,000 CSs
7. A customer has three data centers with 2500, 3000, 4000 Server Equivalents that need to be discovered. The executives want the ability
to view the related Business Applications of the data centers.
What is the minimum architecture requirement?
A.one IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 (TADDM) Domain Server with one anchor server for each data
B.one TADDM Domain Server for each data center with the ability to synchronize to one TADDM Enterprise Server
C.one TADDM Domain Server to discover all three data centers and synchronize the data back to one TADDM Enterprise Server
D.four TADDM Domain Servers, one domain for each data center with the ability to synchronize back to the main focal point domain server
8. What are three reasons to obtain information about the customer's server operating systems from system administrators? (Choose
A.to optimize the logging level
B.to increase database performance
C.to determine the number of firewalls
D.to verify the output of Level 1 discovery
E.to evaluate the need for Windows gateways
F.to start the process to obtain access credentials
9. A customer wants to run credential free discoveries using Nmap. There is a firewall between the IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and
Discovery Manager V7.1 (TADDM) server and the target machines.
Which operating system combination is valid for the customer?
A.TADDM server and anchor server are on AIX
B.TADDM server on Solaris and anchor server on Linux
C.TADDM server on Linux and anchor server on Windows 2000 Server
D.TADDM server on Windows 2000 Server and anchor server on Linux
10. Which three items must be specified when configuring IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 to authenticate
to an LDAP user registry? (Choose three.)
B.hostname of the LDAP server
C.the root of the distinguished name
D.the port number of the LDAP server
E.root user's password for LINUX or UNIX
F.the name of the object class used to represent users in LDAP
11. What are the two supported browsers and corresponding operating systems for the Product Console and the Domain Manager?
A.Netscape on UNIX
B.Internet Explorer V7 for Windows
C.Internet Explorer V6 and V7 for Windows
D.Firefox 2.0 for Linux, Solaris, AIX and Windows
E.Firefox 2.0 and Netscape for Linux, Solaris and AIX
12. Which is a required step for configuring an IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 anchor server?
A.run a discovery
B.create a gateway server
C.create an LDAP entry for the anchor server administrator
D.add access credentials for the anchor server in the Access List
13. A customer has a firewall and requires an anchor server. They have a few machines available to use as an anchor server.
What are prerequisites for an anchor server?
A.no requirement needed
B.software requirement only
C.hardware requirement only
D.hardware and software requirement
14. What information does IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 obtain from lsof?
A.a list of files on UNIX and Linux
B.a list of open connection ports on Cisco devices
C.a list of open files and associated processes on Windows 2003
D.a list of open files and associated processes on UNIX and Linux
15. How is a community string used by IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1?
A.to authenticate Apache servers
B.as an access credential for SNMP devices
C.to access only non-Cisco network devices
D.as a base value to encrypt passwords in collation.properties
16. Which parameter in the collation.properties forces all modules to at least log at the current level?
17. Where is the Create Custom Server button for the Unknown Servers found?
A.Inventory Results page
B.Custom Query Results page
C.Topology -> Physical Infrastructure pane
D.Discovered Components -> Application Infrastructure right button selection
18. A customer is interested in running credential-free discoveries and Nmap is a great optional solution.
Which operating systems can IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 leverage using Nmap?
A.Nmap on all platforms
B.Linux, AIX and Windows
C.Linux, Solaris and Windows
D.Linux, Solaris and AIX with Nmap v3.0
19. An IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.1 server can be installed in many different environments.
Which pre-requisite must be met prior to the installation?
A.acquire OS hosting preference only
B.acquire customer application preference
C.acquire customer hardware and firewall preference
D.acquire customer hardware and OS hosting preference
20. In a customer network environment, there are two firewalls between the IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager
V7.1 (TADDM) server and the targeted systems. Behind Firewall #1 there are 1000 Computer Systems: 500 Windows 2000 and 500
Windows 2003 Servers. Behind Firewall #2 there are approximately 800 UNIX systems.
What are the two best architecture choices? (Choose two.)
A.Firewall #1: one AIX anchor server
B.Firewall #2: one Windows 2003 anchor server
C.Firewall #1: one Windows 2003 gateway server
D.Firewall #2: no anchor or gateway server is required
E.Firewall #1: one TADDM Domain Server and one Windows 2003 gateway server
More 000-011 Braindumps Information
Related 000-011 Exams
Other IBM Exams