IBM 000-025 Braindumps Exams -TestSoon
Exam Name: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.1 Implementation
Q & A : 140 Q&As
Quality and Value for the 000-025 Exam
TestSoon Practice Exams for IBM Deployment Professional 000-025 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only
certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-025 Exam
If you do not pass the Deployment Professional 000-025 exam on your first attempt using our TestSoon testing engine, we will give you a
FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee.
Downloadable, Interactive000-025 Testing engines and PDF Version
Our Deployment Professional Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a Deployment Professional
certification n examination. Details are researched and produced by IBM Certification Experts who are constantly using industry
experience to produce precise, and logical.
Free 000-025 Exams
Exam : IBM 000-025
Title : IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.1 Implementation
1. Which two options are available for granting a client node access to data backed up by a different node? (Choose two.)
A. by using the integrated solutions console to define a node access list
B. by using the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Tivoli Storage Manager) client GUI to define a node access list
C. by using the set access command on Tivoli Storage Manager client node
D. by using the grant authority command on the Tivoli Storage Manager server
E. by using the define access list on the Tivoli Storage Manager server
2. What best describes the default settings for the primary, copy, and active data storage pools processed during creation of the disaster
recovery plan by using the prepare command?
A. Process all primary pools, all copy pools, and all active data pools.
B. Process all primary pools, all copy pools, and no active data pools.
C. Process no primary pools, all copy pools, and all active data pools.
D. Process no primary pools, no copy pools, and no active data pools.
3. A customer wants to upgrade the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Tivoli Storage Manager) server environment including five Tivoli Storage
Manager servers connected to a Tivoli Storage Manager Library Manager from Version 5. 5. 1 to Version 6. 1. In which order should the
Tivoli Storage Manager servers be upgraded, including the Library Manager?
A. First upgrade the Library Manager, and then the Tivoli Storage Manager servers.
B. First upgrade the Tivoli Storage Manager servers, and then the Library Manager.
C. There is no order needed because of the new upgrade tool in Tivoli Storage Manager 6. 1.
D. First upgrade the Library Manager, and the other Tivoli Storage Manager servers will be upgraded automatically at the same time.
4. A new storage pool is to be defined for providing off-site data protection by using an existing tape library at the off-site location and
needs to provide optimized restore performance in the case of disaster. How should the storage pool be optimally configured?
A. an active-data copy pool that uses a tape device class
B. a copy pool that uses a file device class with node collocation
C. a copy pool that uses a tape device class with group collocation
D. an active-data copy pool that uses a file device class with node collocation
5. What are the three guided Maintenance Plans in the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6. 1 Administration Center? (Choose three.)
A. Basic Maintenance Plan
B. Basic Maintenance Backup Plan
C. Basic plus Storage Pool Backup
D. Basic Maintenance plus Storage Pool Backup and Reclaim
E. Basic plus Storage Pool Backup and disaster recovery manager.
F. Basic Maintenance plus Storage Pool Backup and database Snapshot
6. Which components are installed with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Tivoli Storage Manager) for Reporting and Monitoring?
A. IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Tivoli Storage Manager Reporting Agent, Tivoli Storage Manager server, and Tivoli Storage Manager client
B. IBM TotalStorage for Data, Tivoli Storage Manager Reporting Agent, Tivoli Storage Manager server, and Tivoli Storage Manager DB2
C. IBM TotalStorage for Data, Tivoli Storage Manager Monitoring Agent, Tivoli Storage Manager server, and Tivoli Storage Manager
D. IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Tivoli Storage Manager Monitoring Agent, Tivoli Storage Manager Reporting and Monitoring Agent Languages, and
Tivoli Storage Manager Administration Center
7. Which type of device class should be defined in order to use the SnapLock feature in IBM Tivoli Storage Manager server?
A. DLT device class
B. LTO device class
C. FILE device class
D. DISK device class
8. In order to obtain an individual file level restore of a SnapMirror backup. what must be done?
A. Restore individual file from image backup.
B. Restore TOC, and then restore individual file.
C. Restore full SnapMirror Image to disk, and then restore individual file.
D. Restore IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Image to disk, and then restore individual file.
9. Which client option controls whether IBM Tivoli Storage Manager should create a differential snapshot when performing a snapdiff
10. What is the correct command and option that shows the current setting/value for the retention of activity log of an IBM Tivoli Storage
A. Command: query server, Option: ACTIVERetention 30 M
B. Command: query actlog, Option: ACTLOGretention 30 M
C. Command: query logretention, Option: LOGRetention 30 M
D. Command: query status, Option: Activity Log Retention: 30 M
11. In a server to server communication (or in enterprise configuration), after defining a target IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Tivoli Storage
Manager) server on the Tivoli Storage Manager source server, how can an administrator test that the details entered are correct?
A. Check the Tivoli Storage Manager server activity log.
B. Ping the server from the operating system command line.
C. Use the Ping Server Tivoli Storage Manager command.
D. Open the Tivoli Storage Manager client on the Tivoli Storage Manager server, and see if the client can access the defined Tivoli Storage
12. Following the implementation of a LAN-free IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Tivoli Storage Manager) solution, what can be done to test that
the configuration is correct?
A. Query the backup archive client activity log.
B. Use the VALidate LAnfree command on the Tivoli Storage Manager server.
C. Use the VALidate LAnfree command from the Tivoli Storage Manager client.
D. Query the node from the Tivoli Storage Manager server and check the LAN-free option is set to Yes.
13. An IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Tivoli Storage Manager) administrator has chosen to use SCHEDMODE POLLING for Tivoli Storage
Manager Backup-Archive client scheduled backups.
Which setting controls how often the Tivoli Storage Manager client polls for scheduled work from the Tivoli Storage Manager server?
D. SCHEDMODE polling (time in minutes)
14. A customer has an Exchange server on a Windows 2003 and would like to perform daily backups. It is required that the Exchange
server is always available. What is the best solution to achieve this?
A. Use NTbackup for Exchange Services.
B. Use only offline backups that uses Logical Volume Snapshot Agent.
C. Use IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Tivoli Storage Manager) for Mail for online backups daily.
D. Use Tivoli Storage Manager client without stopping the Exchange server.
15. What is a limitation in restoring Active Directory (AD) objects?
A. A restored user object is disabled.
B. The AD objects are tombstone objects.
C. The AD database is extracted from a system state restore.
D. Missing attributes are copied from the backup into the reanimated or recreated object.
16. Which command-line command is correct to recover the archived file c:doch2. doc to its original location and original name?
A. dsmc restore c:doch2. doc
B. dsmc retrieve c:doch2. doc
C. dsmc restore c:doch2. doc -pick
D. dsmc retrieve c:doch2. doc d:doch2. doc
17. Which client command launches file level VMware Consolidated Backup, eliminates VMware scripts for managing virtual machine
snapshots, and automatically performs snapshot management on each virtual machine?
A. dsmc backvm
B. dsmc backup vm
C. dsmc backup vcb
D. dsmc launch backup vm
18. A customer requires a large file server backup in the least time possible by using a storage area network (SAN) environment. Which
component should be installed on the file server in order to achieve this?
A. Tivoli Management Console
B. Integrated Solution Console
C. IBM Tivoli Storage Manager SAN-Free
D. IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Storage Area Network
19. Which command is issued on IBM Tivoli Storage Manager server administrative command line to view the actual option settings?
A. query node
B. query state
C. query option
D. query config
20. A customer has a production IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Tivoli Storage Manager) environment and has run out of scratch tapes in a
library named IBM3500. Which command will check the labeled and barcoded tapes into the library in Tivoli Storage Manager?
A. checkin libvolume IBM3500 search=bulk
B. label libvolume IBM3500 search=scratch labelsource=barcode
C. label libvolume IBM3500 search=bulk labelsource=barcode overwrite=yes
D. checkin libvolume IBM3500 search=bulk status=scratch checklabel=barcode
More 000-025 Braindumps Information
Related 000-025 Exams
Other IBM Exams