Web Services Development for IBM WebSphere Application Server V7.0
This is a demo for "Testving 000-371 Study Guide", but it only contains a part of our
product, You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice
exams before you decide to buy it.
If you want to know the latest 000-371 study guide information, please visit:
1. Refer to the message in the exhibit.
Replace the ??? in the message with the appropriate namespace.
2. A company has a high business value JAX-WS provider Web Service and cannot afford to lose any
What kind of quality of service should be used in conjunction with WS-ReliableMessaging?
A. Managed persistent
B. Managed non-persistent
C. Unmanaged non-persistent
D. Managed persistent and Transaction (enableTransactionalOneWay)
E. Managed non-persistent and Transaction (enableTransactionalOneWay)
F. Unmanaged non-persistent and Transaction (enableTransactionalOneWay)
3. The TCP/IP Monitor can be used to check the following:
B. HTTP Header
C. WSDL document
D. SOAP messages
E. WS-I Compliance
4. A developer used wsimport to generate the skeleton code for a Web service implementation.
What is the purpose of the generated ObjectFactory class?
A. The ObjectFactory class is the generated Service Endpoint Interface class
B. The ObjectFactory class is the generated service provider class that is used by the JAX-WS client.
C. The ObjectFactory class takes the targetNamespace value and creates the directory structure.
D. The ObjectFactory class allows you to programatically construct new instances of the Java
representation for XML content.
5. Which of the following is used to invoke a Web service from an unmanaged client?
A. JAX-WS dispatch API
B. Deployment descriptor
C. @Resource annotation
D. @WebServiceRef annotation
E. Service and Interface classes
6. A company is migrating their current JAX-WS Web service running on IBM WebSphere Application
Server V6.1 with the Feature Pack for Web Services to V7.0. The company wants to continue to support
V6.1 service consumers.
If the Web service has WS-AtomicTransaction enabled, what settings should be configured to support the
widest range of clients?
A. Set the WS-AtomicTransaction to "Never" in WS-Transaction policy of the policy set
B. Set the WS-AtomicTransaction to "Supports" in WS-Transaction policy of the policy set
C. Set the WS-AtomicTransaction to "Mandatory" in WS-Transaction policy of the policy set
D. Set the "Default WS-Tx specification level" to "1.0" in application policy set bindings
E. Set the "Default WS-Tx specification level" to "1.1" in application policy set bindings
7. Why would a developer prefer to use SOAP Web services over REST Web services?
A. To provide message level security
B. To allow integration with Web 2.0 applications
C. To be able to use XML to format response messages
D. To be able to use the HTTP or HTTPS transport protocols
8. Which of the following business scenarios is the LEAST appropriate for Web services?
A. Expanding the reach of your company information.
B. Providing transactional services such as credit card payment processing.
C. Making existing services available to a business process to orchestrate services.
D. Enabling interoperability between heterogeneous services to create time-critical solutions.
9. What is the LEAST appropriate scenario for Web services?
A. To integrate legacy systems
B. To propagate security context
C. To expose fine grained operations
D. To use with process choreography
E. For B2B (business to business) applications
10. What is the biggest advantage of using Web services to create SOA solutions?
A. They are implemented using Java and XML
B. They support a client-server programming model
C. They are used to create tightly coupled applications
D. They are implemented using standardized technologies
11. The following methods are to be published as Web services to be invoked via SOAP messages and
validated with a schema:
public void myMethod(int x, float y);
public void myMethod(int x);
public void someOtherMethod(int x, float y);
Which WSDL style should be used?
E. Document/literal wrapped
12. Which WSDL style is suited to sending binary tree nodes as part of a SOAP message?
E. Document/literal wrapped
13. A customer requires a Web service which ensures message delivery.
Which transport should be proposed?
14. When creating a Web service which requires reliable delivery of SOAP messages, which transport
should be used?
15. The WS-I Simple SOAP Binding Profile V1.0 mandates that a message must serialize the envelope
according to which specification?
A. XML 1.0
B. WSDL 1.1
C. SOAP 1.1
D. HTTP 1.0
16. Which specification provides recommendations on the use of encodings to maximize interoperability?
A. SAAJ V1.2
B. JAX-RPC V1.0
D. WS-I Basic Profile (BP) V1.1
17. Which of the following is MOST likely to improve the performance of SOAP-based Web services?
A. Use message level security
B. Use fine-grained Web services
C. Use document/literal instead of RPC/encoded
D. Avoid stale data in the UDDI registry by turning off caching
18. An RPC/encoded Web service experiences poor performance at high message volumes.
What can a developer do to improve this performance?
A. Turn off marshalling
B. Use binary encoding
C. Use RPC/literal encoding
D. Use document/literal encoding
E. Redesign to use more granular messaging
19. How can a developer ensure that a fault will occur if the service does not recognize a SOAP header
entry containing a transaction number?
A. Set the faultCode value to soap:Transaction
B. Include a Fault element in the SOAP message
C. Include a mustUnderstand attribute in the header entry
D. Include a detail element containing application-specific elements according to the XML Schema
20. What must be included in a SOAP fault message when an error occurs due to a value in the message
A. A detail element
B. A Body fault code
C. An application-specific fault code
D. A fault string element with a value of "Body"
Testving: The best IT certification material provider covers thousands of Certification
Exams, such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, Oracle, IBM, Sun and other vendors.
Since 2006, we have helped tens of thousands of candidates to complete various kinds of
tests and helped them save much time and money.
You can visit our twitter http://twitter.com/testving/
Some recommended certification at testving:
We are proud of our high-quality customer service, which serves you
around the clock 24/7.