Icse Board Sample Papers For Class 12Icse Board Sample Papers For Class 12
Sample Paper of Social Science Class 12
1. Elle, the measuring unit in Germany was used to measure :
(a) Cloth (b) Thread (c) Land (d) Height
2. The main function of the Prussian Zalleverein was to :
(a) impose custom duty on imported goods
(b) abolish tarrif barriers
(c) reduce custom duties
(d)i ntroduce new rules for trade
3. Hind Swaraj was written by :
(a) Abul Kalam Azad (b) Mahatma Gandhi (c) Sardar Patel (d) Subhash Chandra Bose
4. Who amongst the following led the civil disobedience in Peshawar ?
(a) Abdul Gaffar Khan (b) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (c) Lala Lajpat Rai (d) Jawaharlal
NehruKnow More About :- Cbse Previous Year Question Papers BoB ao ra dr s.s EduEd ru ir tet .e c. oc mPage : 1/3
5. The highest quality of hard coal is :
(a)Lignite (b) Bituminous (c) Peat (d) Anthracite
6. Which one of the following is largely derived from ocean water ?
(a) Bauxite (b) Magnesium (c) Gold (d) Mica
7. The first successful textile mill was established in :
(a) Delhi (b) Vishakhapattnam
(c) Chennai (d) Mumbai (Bombay)
8. The helicopter services to Oil and Natural Gas Commission in its offshore operations are
provided by :
(a)Air India (b) Indian Airlines
(c)Pawanhans helicopters (d) Alliance Air
9. The city of Cochabamba is related to which issue ?
(a) Nepal s popular struggle (b) Bolivia s water war
(c) Environmental Movement (d) Narmada Bachao Movement
10. Which one of the following distinctions between pressure groups and political parties is false ?
(a) Parties take political stances, while pressure groups do not bother about political issues.
(b) Pressure Groups are confined to a few people, while parties involve large number of people.
(c) Pressure Groups do not seek to get into power, while political parties do.
(d) Pressure groups are least concerned with the people while parties fully depend on the people.
11. An alliance is formed when :
(a) two parties together form the government
(b) the state parties ad national parties together form the government
(c) some parties join for the purpose of contesting elections and winning power in hands
(d) left and right parties join hands to form the government.Read More About :- Maharashtra State Board Syllabus BoB ao ra dr s.s EduEd ru ir tet .e c. oc mPage : 2/3