IBM 000-085 Braindumps Exams -TestSoon
Exam Name: System x BladeCenter Technical Support V5
Q & A : 45 Q&As
Quality and Value for the 000-085 Exam
TestSoon Practice Exams for IBM eserver Certified Specialist 000-085 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using
only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-085 Exam
If you do not pass the eserver Certified Specialist 000-085 exam on your first attempt using our TestSoon testing engine, we will give you a
FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee.
Downloadable, Interactive000-085 Testing engines and PDF Version
Our eserver Certified Specialist Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a eserver Certified Specialist
certification n examination. Details are researched and produced by IBM Certification Experts who are constantly using industry
experience to produce precise, and logical.
Free 000-085 Exams
Exam : IBM 000-085
Title : IBM Blade Center V5
1. A client has the following network hardware:
-- two separate Gb core switches
-- two Cisco IGESM
-- two HS21 blades
Which action on both Cisco IGESMs will define one or more upstream ports and one or more downstream ports?
A. configure the Quality of Service feature
B. configure the Link State Tracking feature
C. configure all the external Ethernet ports to 1Gb/full
D. configure all the external Ethernet ports to 100Mb/half
2. A customer using IBM BladeCenter H wants redundant and separate management and production LANs. Which of the following is
required to provide redundant connections to separate LANs within the BladeCenter?
A. Four Cisco Systems Fibre Intelligent Gigabit Ethernet switch modules
B. Two Cisco Systems Fibre Intelligent Gigabit Ethernet switch modules and a BladeCenter Gigabit SFF Ethernet expansion card
C. Two IBM Server Connectivity Modules and an Ethernet expansion card CFFv
D. Four BNT/ Nortel Layer 2-7 GbE switch modules and a BladeCenter Gigabit SFF Ethernet expansion card
3. A customer orders three IBM BladeCenter E chassis and thirty-four LS21 blades. The customer wants to fully populate the chassis with
blades where possible. Which of the following is the minimum number of power cables required to provide redundancy?
4. A customer is installing a Myrinet Cluster Expansion Card in an existing IBM LS21 blade server. Which bay should the Optical Pass-
thru Module be placed?
5. A customer has a database application that is accessed by a large number of people through a web interface from multiple remote
locations. Which of the following questions will provide the information necessary to design the best performing storage solution?
A. How many web servers will be connected to the database?
B. Will the database be run on a Windows solution?
C. How many concurrent users will be accessing the database?
D. What are the types of transactions run against the database?
6. How many BladeCenter HT chassis will fit in a standard 19" 42U rack?
7. What components are needed to access the internal storage on a BladeCenter S?
A. Optical Pass-Thru Module and one SFF FC adapter per blade
B. One iSCSI adapter per blade
C. SAS Connectivity Module and one SAS expansion card per blade
D. Integrated internal storage adapter
8. A prospect has an new Director of IT. They are reviewing all servers to reduce the number of operating systems in their IT operations.
Which operating system is supported on an LS21 blade?
A. Red Hat Enterprise Linux v.4 Update 4 (AS, ES, WS)
B. Red Hat 9
C. Novell Netware 5.2
D. Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
9. A prospective customer is considering a BladeCenter S with six 6 HS22 and one SAS Connectivity Module,. The data center manager
asks how many Ethernet switches are needed to connect all the blade's Ethernet ports to a network?
10. A customer has an HS21 blade with no local disk. They are attempting to set up boot from SAN using a Windows 2003 CD.
Which sequence is correct for this procedure?
A. Install Windows from the CD using the QLogic driver provided on the CD, configure the LUN and zone for the target server, and then
configure the blade BIOS to boot from SAN.
B. Configure the LUN and zone for the target server, install Windows from the CD and press F6 when prompted to supply the driver, and
then configure the QLogic adapter BIOS to boot from SAN.
C. Configure the LUN and zone for the target server, configure the QLogic adapter BIOS to boot from SAN, install Windows from the CD,
and then press F6 when prompted to supply the driver.
D. Configure the blade BIOS to boot from SAN, configure the LUN and zone for the target server, and then install Windows from the CD
using the QLogic driver provided on the CD.
More 000-085 Braindumps Information
Related 000-085 Exams
Other IBM Exams