Closing refers to the subsequent steps in a sales process. The total sales process consists of various phases that include initial contact, seeking for the order, presentation, attaining the PO and ...
An informative presentation is brief and to the point. Present the facts and avoid complicated information. Present the information using either a logical, temporal, geographical or cause and effect ...
Day 3 - The Last, 23rd March 2012 Announcements for the Closing Ceremony
SCCI12 Presentation Contents
Agenda 1. Team Mission 2. Team Vision 3. Problem Definition 4. Solution (Product) with its quality assurance factors:
- Safety - Quality & Reliability - Credibility & Clearness - Support 5. The Mobile application - Its idea (role or functionality). - How its serving your solution and helping in solving the claimed problem.
6. The Website - Its idea (role or functionality). - How its serving your solution and helping in solving the claimed problem.
7. Stocks Simulation (The stocks team will be informed during the stocks simulation session).
8. Marketing Plan (As mentioned in the sheet) > The marketing strategy. > The marketing channels you targeted. > How your product will be affecting your company. > How your mobile application will be affecting your company. > How your website will be affecting your company. > Show up your marketing materials. > Show up your Ads or Videos.
9. Further works and plans for your product.
> Future work and plans of your solution. > What is your product needs to come true? 10. References and Resources.
Important notes concerning your presentations:
> Each team presentation time is 20 minutes with not more than 5 minutes for questions, so you are having around 15 minutes. > Each team should prepare everything will be displayed on the projector during the presentation on a flash disk as you will not be allowed to use your laptops. > Each team president and vice president should introduce their company at the start of the presentation, as well as presenting their mission and vision respectively as a company. > Its a must to be assigning who will be in charge of answering the questions related to their types. > Don't include any IMAGINARY deals, alliances or agreements with real existing companies. > Don't include or mention any sponsorship needs, and never use any sponsor logo on your slides, unless you are having permission from the company itself. MUST DO:
**> Its not only not allowed for any team to be working either inside or outside the hall after the closing ceremony starts, but also not allowed to be outside the hall during any part of the closing ceremony program except on the break time, unless in case of having an important phone call or though on your KEPT SILENT mobile phones. (Mobile signals always affect the sound systems) **> Each team must be sitting hearing what the other teams are presenting specially after your presentation, but TEAMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ASK EACH OTHER during the presentation of the presenting team.
One Last Note:
Teams' Pereformance - Overall Evaluation
40% Ceremony 60%
We will be still evaluating to the last moment of the conference, So keep up your terrific work till the same moment ! Good Luck
Share SCCI'12 Closing Ceremony Presentation Contetns to: