TestInside Adobe 9A0-094 Photoshop Certification
Adobe Adobe® Photoshop CS4 ACE Exam
Practice Exam: 9A0-094 Exams
Exam Number/Code: 9A0-094
Exam Name: Adobe® Photoshop CS4 ACE Exam
Questions and Answers: 123 Q&As
( Photoshop )
"Adobe® Photoshop CS4 ACE Exam", also known as 9A0-094 exam, is a
Adobe certification.With the complete collection of questions and answers,
E x a m :
TestInside has assembled to take you through 123 Q&As to your 9A0-094
Exam preparation. In the 9A0-094 exam resources, you will cover every field and category in Adobe Certification
helping to ready you for your successful Adobe Certification.
Quality and Value for the 9A0-094 Exam TestInside Practice Exams for Adobe Photoshop Certification 9A0-094 are
written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published
authors for development.
TestInside provide the professional Q&A.
1. We offer free update service for three month.
After you purchase our product, we will offer free update in time for three month.
2. High quality and Value for the 9A0-094 Exam.
9A0-094 simulation test questions, including the examination question and the answer, complete by our senior IT
lecturers and the Photoshop product experts, included the current newest 9A0-094 examination questions.
3. 100% Guarantee to Pass Your Photoshop exam and get your Photoshop Certification.
If you do not pass the Adobe Certification 9A0-094 exam (Adobe® Photoshop CS4 ACE Exam) on your first attempt
using our TestInside testing engine and pdf file, we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee.
use TestInside 9A0-094 Q&A ensure you pass the exam at your first try.
TestInside professional provide Photoshop 9A0-094 the newest Q&A, completely covers 9A0-094 test original topic.
With our complete Photoshop resources, you will minimize your Photoshop cost and be ready to pass your 9A0-094
tests on Your First Try, 100% Money Back Guarantee included!
Adobe 9A0-094 Test belongs to one of the Photoshop certified test, if needs to obtain the Photoshop certificate, you
also need to participate in other related test, the details you may visit the Photoshop certified topic, in there, you will
see all related Photoshop certified subject of examination.
TestInside Testing Engine Features
Comprehensive questions and answers about 9A0-094 exam
9A0-094 exam questions accompanied by exhibits
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts and almost 100% correct
9A0-094 exam questions updated on regular basis
Same type as the certification exams, 9A0-094 exam preparation is in multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Tested by multiple times before publishing
Try free 9A0-094 exam demo before you decide to buy it in Test-Inside.com.
Note:This pdf demo do not include the question's picture.
Exam : Adobe 9A0-094
Title : Adobe(r) Photoshop CS4 ACE Exam
1. You want to add metadata to a JPEG file that will be used on the Web. Where should you enter the copyright
information for that file?
A. File > Scripts > Statistics
B. File > Import > Annotations
C. File > File Info and select the Description tab
D. File > Save for Web & Devices and select from the Metadata list
2. You want to dock a panel group under another existing panel on the right side of your screen. Which area of the
panel group must you drag in order to dock the entire panel group?
3. In the Photoshop Color Settings dialog box you see a warning that says: Your Creative Suite applications are not
synchronized for consistent color. You want consistent color treatment across Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and
InDesign. What should you do?
A. From the Settings list choose: Monitor Color
B. From the Settings list choose: Custom
C. In Bridge, choose Edit > Creative Suite Color Settings and apply a color setting
D. In Bridge, choose Preferences > Advanced and check the box to Use Software Rendering
4. You choose View > Proof Colors and preview how colors will print on a specific printer. What is a requirement for
Proof Colors to work properly?
A. You have chosen Edit > Assign Profile to assign the profile for the printer's color space
B. You have chosen Edit > Convert to Profile to convert the document into the printer's color space
C. You have also turned on View > Gamut Warning
D. You have configured the Customize Proof Condition dialog box
5. You want to highlight certain menu items in color. What should you do?
A. Choose Preferences > Interface > Show Channels in Color
B. Choose Preferences > Interface > Show Tool Tips
C. Choose Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts and use the Keyboard Shortcuts tab
D. Choose Edit > Menus and use the Menus tab
6. You have four images open in Photoshop. You currently see each image in its own separate window with its own
title bar. You would like to see just one image and tabs for the other images. Which should you choose?
A. Window > Arrange > Float in Window
B. Window > Arrange > Float All in Windows
C. Click the 4-up button in the Arrange Documents menu
D. Click the Consolidate All button in the Arrange Documents menu
7. You want to display an on-screen preview of how your RGB document will look when produced in CMYK. Which
should you choose to specify the device to simulate?
A. View > Proof Setup
B. View > Proof Colors
C. Image > Mode > CMYK Color
D. Image > Mode > Multichannel
8. You have a document using the Adobe RGB (1998) color space, and you need to convert it to a smaller CMYK
color space represented by a press profile. The document contains no significant colors that are outside the CMYK
Which rendering intent will most effectively preserve the color relationships within the RGB document when it's
converted to CMYK?
A. Absolute Colorimetric
B. Relative Colormetric
9. You want to prepare an image for the Web that includes reducing the image resolution. Which resample method is
recommended as best for reduction?
B. Bicubic Sharper
C. Nearest Neighbor
D. Bicubic Smoother
10. On the Mac OS, which should you choose to group all the workspace elements in a single, integrated window?
A. View > Show > None
B. Window > Application Frame
C. Window > Workspace > Basic
D. View > Screen Mode > Standard Screen Mode
11. You are configuring the Color Settings dialog box for images intended for output to the Web. Which RGB working
space should you choose?
B. ProPhoto RGB
C. Adobe RGB
D. ColorMatch RGB
12. You have a 12-megapixel digital camera image and you want to reduce its size for a Web page where the image
is required to be 400 pixels wide (with no height restriction). You want to edit the image further as a layered
Photoshop file, so it must remain in Photoshop format after resizing.
What is the best way to resize the entire image to the requirements above?
A. Choose Image > Canvas Size, and in the New Size section set Width to 400 pixels
B. Choose File > Save for Web & Devices, and set W: to 400 px
C. Choose Image > Image Size, deselect Resample Image, and set Resolution to 72 ppi
D. Choose Image > Image Size, select Resample Image, and set Pixel Dimensions: Width to 400 pixels
13. You have selected the Zoom tool. What happens when you hold down the H key and click in the image and hold
down the mouse button?
A. Your image zoom changes temporarily
B. You see an animated zoom continuously zooming into an image
C. You see a synchronized zooming in of multiple images that are tiled
D. You zoom into an image while increasing the window size to accommodate the enlarged image
14. You are using the Merge to HDR command to combine several images. Which Bit Depth will support the full range
of luminance values of an HDR image?
A. 8 Bit/Channel
B. 16 Bit/Channel
C. 24 Bit/Channel
D. 32 Bit/Channel
15. Which file format can store the original Camera Raw file and image data from a digital camera?
A. Cineon format
B. OpenEXR format
C. Digital Negative format (DNG)
D. Large Document Format (PSB)
16. You are working with an HDR image and you want to use a Photoshop filter that does NOT work with an HDR
image. What should you do?
A. Convert the image to 32 Bits/Channel
B. Convert the image to 16 Bits/Channel
C. Convert to LAB color mode at 32 Bits/Channel
D. Convert to Multichannel mode at 16 Bits/Channel
17. You have finished editing an image acquired from a digital camera. Which command should you choose to change
the current image mode to one that is appropriate for preparing an image to be printed using process colors?
A. Image > Mode > CMYK
B. Image > Mode > Lab Color
C. Image > Mode > RGB Color
D. Image > Mode > Indexed Color
18. Which file format supports transparency in a Web browser?
19. Which two actions will display your image at 100%? (Choose two)
Select all that apply.
A. Choose View > Actual Pixels.
B. Double-click the Zoom tool in the toolbox.
C. Double-click the Hand tool in the toolbox.
D. Press Ctrl-0 (Windows) or Command-0 (Mac OS).
E. With the Zoom tool selected, click the Print Size button in the options bar.
20. You have a grayscale image that you would like to print. You would like to add a color tint and print the image on
two separate plates. Which should you choose?
A. Image > Mode > Indexed Color
B. Image > Mode > RGB Color
C. Image > Mode > CMYK Color
D. Image > Mode > Duotone
More 9A0-094 Information
Related 9A0-094 Exams
9A0-094 Adobe® Photoshop CS4 ACE Exam
9A0-090 Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 ACE Exam
9A0-096 Adobe AfterEffects CS4 Exam
9A0-702 ColdFusion MX 7 Developer Exam
9A0-088 Adobe IIIustrator CS4 Exam
9A0-086 Adobe InDesign CS4 Exam
9A0-066 Adobe ColdFusion 8 ACE Exam
9A0-701 ColdFusion MX Developer Exam
9A0-067 Premiere/Encore/OnLocation@ CS3 ACE Exam
9A0-064 Adobe Flash Lite 2.0 Mobile Developer Exam
9A0-084 Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional ACE Exam
9A0-802 Certified Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 Developer Exam
9A0-060 Adobe After Effects 7.0 Professional ACE Exam
9A0-054 Adobe Photoshop CS3 ACE Exam
9A0-038 Adobe GoLive CS ACE Exam
9A0-034 Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0 Product Proficiency Exam
9A0-310 Adobe Flex 2 Developer Exam
9A0-040 Adobe Premiere Pro ACE Exam
9A0-055 Adobe InDesign CS3 ACE Exam
9A0-068 After Effects@ CS3 ACE EXAM
Other Adobe Exams