TestInside IBM COG-142 Cognos 8 BI Certification
COG-142 Cognos 8 BI
IBM IBM Cognos 8 BI Scorecard Developer
Practice Exam: COG-142 Exams
Exam Number/Code: COG-142
Exam Name: IBM Cognos 8 BI Scorecard Developer
Questions and Answers: 75 Q&As
( Cognos 8 BI )
"IBM Cognos 8 BI Scorecard Developer", also known as COG-142 exam, is a
IBM certification.With the complete collection of questions and answers,
E x a m :
TestInside has assembled to take you through 75 Q&As to your COG-142
Exam preparation. In the COG-142 exam resources, you will cover every field and category in IBM Certification helping
to ready you for your successful IBM Certification.
Quality and Value for the COG-142 Exam TestInside Practice Exams for IBM Cognos 8 BI Certification COG-142 are
written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published
authors for development.
TestInside provide the professional Q&A.
1. We offer free update service for three month.
After you purchase our product, we will offer free update in time for three month.
2. High quality and Value for the COG-142 Exam.
COG-142 simulation test questions, including the examination question and the answer, complete by our senior IT
lecturers and the Cognos 8 BI product experts, included the current newest COG-142 examination questions.
3. 100% Guarantee to Pass Your Cognos 8 BI exam and get your Cognos 8 BI Certification.
If you do not pass the IBM Certification COG-142 exam (IBM Cognos 8 BI Scorecard Developer) on your first attempt
using our TestInside testing engine and pdf file, we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee.
use TestInside COG-142 Q&A ensure you pass the exam at your first try.
TestInside professional provide Cognos 8 BI COG-142 the newest Q&A, completely covers COG-142 test original
topic. With our complete Cognos 8 BI resources, you will minimize your Cognos 8 BI cost and be ready to pass your
COG-142 tests on Your First Try, 100% Money Back Guarantee included!
IBM COG-142 Test belongs to one of the Cognos 8 BI certified test, if needs to obtain the Cognos 8 BI certificate, you
also need to participate in other related test, the details you may visit the Cognos 8 BI certified topic, in there, you will
see all related Cognos 8 BI certified subject of examination.
TestInside Testing Engine Features
Comprehensive questions and answers about COG-142 exam
COG-142 exam questions accompanied by exhibits
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts and almost 100% correct
COG-142 exam questions updated on regular basis
Same type as the certification exams, COG-142 exam preparation is in multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Tested by multiple times before publishing
Try free COG-142 exam demo before you decide to buy it in Test-Inside.com.
Note:This pdf demo do not include the question's picture.
Exam : IBM COG-142
Title : IBM Cognos 8 BI Scorecard Developer
1. Which of the following items is stored in the metric store?
A. Metric studio user preferences
B. Published Metric Designer jobs
C. Metric package data source definition
D. Specifications for metric maintenance tasks
2. What can the user create to indicate that they have taken a corrective step to improve the performance of a metric?
3. Which of the following items is stored in the content store?
A. Metric actions
B. Scorecard projects
C. Metric diagrams
D. Scorecard Cognos 8 reports
4. The data that needs to be populated in the metric store requires consolidation and data cleansing from various data
sources. What is the MOST appropriate data loading technique to accomplish this?
A. Manual entry
B. Metric Designer
C. SQL scripts (structured query language)
D. An ETL tool (extraction, transformation, and loading)
5. Which of the following is a step in the process of loading data from a Cognos Planning system into a Metric Studio
A. Create a Framework Manager model in Metric Designer.
B. Transfer the metrics to the Contributor store.
C. Create a Framework Manager model from published Contributor data.
D. Transfer live Analyst data directly into the metric store.
6. A scorecard application has been implemented using the balanced model, where four scorecards were created for
each perspective. Which perspectives contain the following metrics?
defects per unit
number of returns
number of recalls
A. Financial and Customer
B. Customer and Internal Process
C. Internal Process and Learning and Growth
D. Financial and Learning and Growth
7. Given the following information, what is the score?
Metric type performance pattern: Below target is positive
Default Tolerance: 200
Score per tolerance: 1
A. Score is 2
B. Score is 1
C. Score is -2
D. Score is -1
8. The HR department is required to monitor headcount, which is a metric type defined as 'On Target is Positive'. The
target is 1000 and the range for on target is positive is 50%. The tolerance is 10%. What is the range of values for the
upper yellow band?
9. Which of the following sets of metrics would be MOST appropriate for the balanced scorecard model?
A. Number of new hires, Turnover rate, Head count, Average age
B. Revenue, customer satisifaction, product quality, percent of employees trained
C. Sales, revenue per sq ft, product quality, number of returns
D. Global revenue, revenue for services, revenue for product sales, revenue for support
10. How would a user be able to view a list of their metrics according to the goals of their business?
A. Sort and trend
C. Watch list
D. Metric types
11. What must be created to get an accurate idea of customer satisfaction and how it rates against the organization's
target and the competitors' ratings?
A. Create a benchmark column for the competitor's rating and create a customer satisfaction metric using
performance pattern of 'Above target is positive'.
B. Create a stretch column for your customer satisfaction target and set the competitor's rating using performance
pattern of 'Below target is positive'.
C. Create a customer satisfaction metric using performance pattern of 'Above target is positive' and set the target
value as the competitor's rating.
D. Create a customer satisfaction metric using performance pattern of 'On target is positive', where the lower threshold
is the customer's rating and the upper threshold is your stretch target.
12. A user is presented with the Sales and Marketing scorecard. Based on the information provided, what business
calendar level has been selected?
A. Most recent values
B. Monthly level values
C. Quarterly level values
D. Yearly level values
13. Which of the following items must be defined at the time of package creation?
A. Root scorecard
B. Business calendar levels
C. Scorecard methodology
D. Default tolerance percent
14. What must exist prior to creating a metrics package?
B. Business calendar
D. Metric types
15. Americas Derived Performance is a derived index metric based on all the metrics in the Americas scorecard.
Using the most recent view, the status for Americas Derived Performance is not showing. What must a user do to see
the status of Americas Derived Performance?
A. Select calendar level as Month and calendar period as December.
B. Select calendar level as Quarter and calendar period as Q4.
C. Select calendar level as Year and calendar period as 2007.
D. Select show the to-date status values for open periods as of Dec 1, 2007.
More COG-142 Information
Related COG-142 Exams
COG-112 IBM Cognos 8 BI Author
COG-132 IBM Cognos 8 BI Metadata Model Developer
COG-310 IBM Cognos TM1 Developer
COG-135 IBM Cognos 8 BI OLAP Developer
COG-400 IBM Cognos 8 Planning Application Consultant
COG-205 IBM Cognos 8 Controller Technical Specialist
COG-142 IBM Cognos 8 BI Scorecard Developer
COG-180 IBM Cognos 8 BI Professional
COG-105 IBM Cognos 8 BI Technical Specialist
COG-145 IBM Cognos 8 BI Multidimensional Author
COG-125 IBM Cognos 8 BI Data Warehouse Developer
COG-185 IBM Cognos 8 Migration Professional Exam
Other IBM Exams