Here's a superb list of 100+ free webmaster tools that can aid you in effectively running your website for better performance and improved traffic. The tools Include blog tools, seo tools, analytical ...
Simple Water Fuel - How To Make Your Car Run On Water
Top Twitter Analysis Tools to Measure Your Twitter Influence
TweetStats: This is a great tool that displays your twitter statistics in graphical
form, making it easier to understand. The graphs reveal the following information
about the twitter user:
• Twitter timeline – total number of tweets for each month
• Tweet density – hourly tweets each day for a week
• Aggregate hourly tweets – during which hour the user was most active for
• Aggregate daily tweets – total number of tweets sent each day for a week.
• Replies to – top ten people you have replied to
• Who You Retweet – top ten people whose tweets you retweeted.
Twitalyzer: Twitalyzer evaluates activity of any Twitter user in real-time. It is a
powerful tool to measure influence, popularity, velocity and generosity.
• Influence: The influence score defines your popularity in twitter and it
depends on various parameters, like your number of followers, number of
times you are retweeted or referenced by others
• Signal: The signal-to-noise ratio is a measure of the tendency of people to
share information. If your update is a reference to other people (use of
@followed by text), or includes links to urls, hashtags or retweets, then it is
counted as a signal.
• Generosity: It indicates how generous one is in sharing or passing on others
tweets. The more you retweet, increased is your generosity and signal-to-
• Velocity: It reveals your frequency of updating posts on twitter.
• Clout: Clout indicates how many people reference you in Twitter. It is a
parameter to measure your influence – the more people reference you in
twitter, the higher will be your clout.
TweetEffect: TweetEffect helps you to find out which of your twitter updates made
people follow or leave you. It analyzes last 200 updates and color code the tweets
that affected your number of followers. Tweet highlighted in “Red” means you lost
followers after that tweet and those highlighted in “Green” means you gained
followers. TweetEffect assumes that your tweets is the only criteria that determines
losing or gaining followers, whereas there are many other factors that brings the
TwitterCounter: It is a popular twitter service that provides you statistics for your
twitter accounts. You can compare absolute or relative growth of your multiple
twitter accounts or compare them with your competitor’s growth. Twittercounter
provides you useful insights on you are doing on twitter in terms of number of
followers and tweets. You can measure and track progress of your competitors
account as well and redesign your strategy on twitter.
Tweepular: It has a bright colorful interface that helps you to organize your followers
and your followings. You can sort the tweeps by date added, number of followers or last
updated in either ascending or descending order. At one place you get to know about
twitter users who are mutual followers, or who are only following you and tweeps whom
you follow but they don’t follow back.
Share Top Twitter Analysis Tools to Measure Your Twitter Influence to:
Download Top Twitter Analysis Tools to Measure Your Twitter Influence