What to Choose? Nitro vs. Electric Powered RC Helicopter?
0.00 (0 votes)
With regards to getting a radio controlled helicopter, the most frequent questions asked is if nitro or electric radio controlled helicopters are better. To get an even better thought on which type of helicopter you should select, it is a good idea to know the pros and cons of each.
How to choose the sex of your baby! Well if you're the type who wants to have control over all aspects of your life, then you're probably looking up information on how you can influence your baby's ...
Choosing wedding flowers is such an important part of the wedding. There are some things to be aware of when you are ready to decide on your wedding flowers. Since your flowers are an essential part ...
Once use the wedding dress every moment from the bride, the princess is wearing a glass slipper. For those bride, the glass slipper will be to leave her with fabulous focus. Bridal gown footwear are ...
There is so much emphasis on finding the perfect prom dress that the shoes are often ignored until the last minute. It is important to have good, comfortable shoes for prom night so that the teen can ...
Choosing the sex of your baby has never been possible in the past. But in the last few years research shows that is possible to choose the sex of your baby naturally.
There are many techniques that ...
For More Useful Information on What To Eat To Lose Weight
Visit: http://www.healthy-diet-plan.net - The best and easiest way diet plans to lose weight are you can know by getting our free e book ...
http://www.rchelicoptersforsale.com.au/ What to Choose? Nitro vs. Electric Powered RC Helicopter
If you are buying a radio controlled helicopter then you should consider if you want an electric or a nitro radio controlled RC helicopter. This depends on what kind of helicopter you are searching for - do you want a more powerful helicopter? Do you want to have an inexpensive helicopter? Or do you want one that does not require to be charged often? To arrive at a sound decision it is important to answer these questions. It is important to know the pros and cons of the different helicopters so that you can choose better.
Nitro Powered RC Helicopters
* There are RC helicopter enthusiasts that prefer to have the noisy sound and the smoke that a nitro RC helicopter produce since it is more similar to the real one.
* You can conveniently add more fuel to make the helicopter stay in the air longer
* You can learn more mechanical skills with this type of helicopter
* They are faster compared to electric powered radio controlled helicopters.
* Nitro engines require more time and work to break in, start, operate and also maintain.
* Nitro engines produce a loud noise and may disturb other people. You cannot fly in areas where there are people who dislike noises.
* The cost of operation is more expensive that electric powered helicopters.
* It is difficult to purchase nitro fuel if there is no accessible RC Hobby Shops near your area.
Electric Powered RC Helicopters
* Electric powered helicopters do not produce loud noise when flying, thus it does not disturb other people
* Convenient to operate and maintain http://www.rchelicoptersforsale.com.au/sale-of-the-day.html http://www.rchelicoptersforsale.com.au/
* Electric powered RC helicopters have lower acceleration compared to Nitro powered but with LIPO battery it can compete with a nitro powered helicopter in terms of acceleration.
* Since it is run with battery the lifespan of your flying period is dependent to the lifespan of the battery. For instance a standard 1800mah battery usually lasts for 10-17 minutes which is dependent on the manner of flying and if you use a brushed or a brushless motor.
* If you want it to last longer you need to have a fast field charger and more batteries and this is more costly. On the otherhand, if you buy a 5000mah battery you can fly it for almost 50 minutes.
* You also need to upgrade battery to LIPO if you want to improve its performance.
You can still enjoy flying RC helicopter whether it is nitro powered or electric powered. You can decide better now since the pros and cons of each type of RC helicopter have already been known to you, you just need to choose which suits you best. http://www.rchelicoptersforsale.com.au/sale-of-the-day.html
Share What to Choose? Nitro vs. Electric Powered RC Helicopter? to:
Download What to Choose? Nitro vs. Electric Powered RC Helicopter?